Zephyr's June 2020 Overgrow Server Fundraiser [Closed]

Hello Overgrow,
I have donated 20 seed lots for an Overgrow server fundraiser.

This collection includes my 2019 outdoor breeding projects with Blueberry Hashplant f2 (santa cruz blue dream x 88g13hp), as well as a couple smaller lots with unique selections from my indoor breeding projects.

Lot # 1 - Guava Hashplant f2 - 10 seeds

Lot # 2 - Lebanese Sinatra f2 neon - 20 seeds

Lot # 3 - Blueberry Hashplant f3 - 35 seeds

Lot # 4 - Headbanger x Dank Sinatra x Blueberry Hashplant - 32 seeds

Lot # 5 - Dank Sinatra f2 x Blueberry Hashplant f2 - 60 seeds

Lot # 6 - Dank Sinatra f2 x Blueberry Hashplant f2 - 60 seeds

Lot # 7 - Dank Sinatra f2 x Blueberry Hashplant f2 - 60 seeds

Lot # 8 - Dank Sinatra f2 x Blueberry Hashplant f2 - 60 seeds

Lot # 9 - Dank Sinatra f2 x Blueberry Hashplant f2 - 60 seeds

Lot # 10 - Dank Sinatra f2 x Blueberry Hashplant f2 - 60 seeds

Lot # 11 - Lebanese Landrace “green phenos” x Blueberry Hashplant f2 - 64 seeds

Lot # 12 - Lebanese Landrace “green phenos” x Blueberry Hashplant f2 - 64 seeds

Lot # 13 - Lebanese Landrace “green phenos” x Blueberry Hashplant f2 - 64 seeds

Lot # 14 - Lebanese Landrace “green phenos” x Blueberry Hashplant f2 - 64 seeds

Lot # 15 - Lebanese Landrace “green phenos” x Blueberry Hashplant f2 - 64 seeds

Lot # 16 - Lebanese Landrace “pink phenos” x Blueberry Hashplant f2 - 48 seeds

Lot # 17 - Lebanese Landrace “pink phenos” x Blueberry Hashplant f2 - 48 seeds

Lot # 18 - Lebanese Landrace “pink phenos” x Blueberry Hashplant f2 - 48 seeds

Lot # 19 - Lebanese Landrace “pink phenos” x Blueberry Hashplant f2 - 48 seeds

Lot # 20 - Lebanese Landrace “pink phenos” x Blueberry Hashplant f2 - 48 seeds

Huge thanks to @cannabissequoia, who made my donation possible by handling all of the packaging and shipping work. I’d like everyone to join me in an overgrow round of applause for cannabissequoia.

Thanks to @LemonadeJoe for maintaining the website that connects our awesome cannabis cultivation community. I’m glad to have the opportunity to make this seed donation to help support the site.

Terms:

• You are bidding on each of the listed lots separately. Post lot number and your bid with USD price.

• :put_litter_in_its_place: When you post a bid, your previous bids on that lot are considered canceled. You may bid on multiple lots in one post. Please tag the bidder you are outbidding.

• :mega: Auction will end on 2020-06-07T23:59:00Z . This timestamp is presented to you in your local timezone as long as you have the correct timezone set in your profile.

• :currency_exchange: Donation options include Cards, Paypal and Bitcoin (address will be provided by @LemonadeJoe to highest bidders).

• :package: :us: US Shipping (untracked) and/or :earth_americas: International shipping (untracked) is included in bid. (US PS) :shushing_face:

• :receipt: Tracked shipping (both US and international) is not available this time, sorry. These will ship from US. Seeds will be shipped after your donation is received.

Genetics:

Here is a list of the genetics, descriptions of the mother plants, and my experiences with the line.

Lot # 1
1 pack Guava Hashplant f2 -10 seeds
Stardawg Guava x 88g13hp.
My open pollinated f2 of my pack of Bodhi’s Guava Hashplant f1. 3 males, 2 females. 5 seeds from each female.
This is a great line, I have been running the two female keepers for the past 3 indoor cycles and they are excellent plants. The plants are incredibly resinous, and produce extremely dense and sticky buds. Very easy to trim. One female genuinely smells like guava with a bitter dankness and a hint of fuel, and produces large dense sticky colas. The other has a mild toasty fruity smell with a hint of bitter dankness, and produces small rock hard berry like nugs which are incredibly keefy. Both are extremely potent with a fun, heavy hitting indica effect and a very fruity flavor.
This line has high medicinal value. Very effective for heavy duty pain relief from muscle injuries and joint dislocations. Reduces inflammation and swelling, and helps with muscle recovery. Provides effective migraine relief. This strain also helps to regulate my compromised immune system.

These f2’s have not been tested yet, but this line was released by bodhi in 2015 and has been widely used with no known stability problems.

Lot # 2
1 pack Lebanese Sinatra f2 ‘neon pheno’ - 20 seeds
Bodhi Dank Sinatra f1 mother (78 LA affy x 88g13hp) x Real Seed Co Lebanese 2014 stock 1st gen import male.
The mother smelled like krispy kreme donuts, and the male was potent enough to produce strong edibles with a narcotic high.
I made this cross outdoors in 2017, these are a 2018 indoor f2 selection from a mother that displayed Lebanese neon / albino coloration on the buds. These are very interesting looking and indicate strong lebanese genetics. The dank sinatra brings some thc potency, and the lebanese landrace brings trace cannabinoids and cbd production. Produces small christmas tree plants that max out at about 2.5 feet tall. Very easy to grow. The high is very relaxing and mind opening. The lebanese is psychedelic with a perspective altering almost shroomy high, and the sinatra adds indica potency. I have gifted and donated these seeds to patients and smokers, and everyone has enjoyed the high and grown it multiple times.

This line has been very stable outdoors. This line finishes well at 45 degrees north, and has been grown by outdoor growers on the east and west coasts.

Lot # 3
1 pack blueberry hashplant f3 - 35 seeds
I received some f2’s of bodhi’s (Santa Cruz Blue Dream x 88g13hp) blueberry hashplant and made f3’s. One female and two males, narrowed down to one female and one male.
The larger male was culled about 4 days after its first flowers opened in favor of a male with denser flower clusters which produced more pollen and looked much more similar to the blueberry hashplant female. The bees really liked that male. In outdoor breeding projects I consider my selections based on the male that attracts the most bees, because after all, they are nature’s pollinators so they probably know best.

The female was a good producer, and had a pretty good visual resemblance to pure blue dream. Decent branching with flat topped column shaped buds. The buds are very resinous with a waxy sticky resin that sticks to your hands and will not wash off. Doesn’t have much smell, but blue dream always has a mild smell and this is similar. Kind of like plain sugar cookies. Decent potency with a high that retains the classic motivating ‘up’ high of the blue dream with a heavier indica kick that creeps up slowly. The flavor is kind of haze like. This one is good for daytime use and being productive. I gave away a few jars of seeded buds and my friends are really enjoying the flower, and they are starting these seeds for their outdoor grows.

Seeds were tested for viability, but haven’t been fully tested and grown out yet.

Lot # 4
1 pack (headbanger clone only x dank sinatra) x blueberry hashplant f2 - 32 seeds
[Headbanger clone only (sour diesel x biker kush) x Bodhi Dank sinatra f1 (78 LA affy x 88g13hp)] x Blueberry Hashplant f2 (Santa Cruz Blue Dream x 88g13hp)
This cross was made by a local grower who pollinated his headbanger clone only with pollen from my bodhi dank sinatra f1 male. He gave me a selected clone of the resulting hybrid, which was used to make this cross with the blueberry hashplant f2 male. The headbanger x dank sinatra clone is large, branchy, high yielding with large golf ball buds all over and small dense colas at the tips of the branches, and a dense top cola. This was a recessive pheno, most of the seeds produced totem pole plants. The high is speedy, dominant toward the diesel, with a modern polyhybrid commercial high. Smells like plastic and hand sanitizer with a sickly sweet background and a hint of hair spray. The sweet chemical smell reminds me of a diesel cut I used to grow. I would consider this a recreational strain, rather than medical.

Tested for viability, but haven’t been grown out. Expect diverse expressions of polyhybrid genetics.

Lot # 11, 12, 13, 14, 15
Real Seed Co. Lebanese Landrace “green phenos” x Blueberry Hashplant f2
5 packs, 64 seeds in each pack.
My Lebanese seed stock was imported from lebanon in 2014 by real seed co. It was grown one generation in oregon (2017) and bred selectively for performance in an american grow environment. I have the stock separated into seeds from a selected green mother, and seeds from a selected pink pistil mother.
Even with its rugged landrace appearance, you can see the consistency of a cultivated old world hash line. The terpene profiles of the Lebanese are varying blends of red berries, mandarin tangerine, mint, india pale ale hops, plain yogurt, chocolate, cheddar cheese, malty brown beer, and cucumber.
The high is very unique and characteristic of an old world hashmaking landrace, with high medicinal value. This line naturally produces a mix of cbd dominant and thc dominant phenotypes. The high is mentally stimulating, meditative, and psychedelic in a perspective altering almost shroomy way.
This Lebanese line produces very nice male plants, which have above average cannabinoid content for males and high medicinal value when used for edibles or juicing.

These seeds were produced by five female phenos from my Lebanese ‘green’ seed stock which was pollinated by the Blueberry Hashplant f2 male. The ‘green’ selections tend to have a slightly larger frame than the pink, and common terpene expressions in this selection tend to consist of dried cranberries, tangerine, india pale ale hops, mint, plain yogurt, and cucumber. This selection may also display unique lebanese neon/albino coloration on its flowers. Pink pistil phenos may also show up. The blueberry hashplant male should bring increased resin production and thc content, more branching, and a higher yielding hybrid structure. The naturally balanced cbd of the Lebanese plus blue dream and 88g13hp should produce a very medicinal landrace based polyhybrid.
These seeds have been tested for viability, but haven’t been grown out yet.

Lot # 16, 17, 18, 19, 20
Real Seed Co. Lebanese Landrace “pink phenos” x Blueberry Hashplant f2
5 packs, 48 seeds per pack
My Lebanese seed stock was imported from lebanon in 2014 by real seed co. It was grown one generation in oregon (2017) and bred selectively for performance in an american grow environment. I have the stock separated into seeds from a selected green mother, and seeds from a selected pink pistil mother.
Even with its rugged landrace appearance, you can see the consistency of a cultivated old world hash line. The terpene profiles of the Lebanese are varying blends of red berries, mandarin tangerine, mint, india pale ale hops, plain yogurt, chocolate, cheddar cheese, malty brown beer, and cucumber.
The high is very unique and characteristic of an old world hashmaking landrace, with high medicinal value. This line naturally produces a mix of cbd dominant and thc dominant phenotypes. The high is mentally stimulating, meditative, and psychedelic in a perspective altering almost shroomy way.
This Lebanese line produces very nice male plants, which have above average cannabinoid content for males and high medicinal value when used for edibles or juicing.

These seeds were produced by three female phenos from my Lebanese ‘pink’ seed stock which was pollinated by the Blueberry Hashplant f2 male. The ‘pink’ selections tend to have a slightly smaller frame than the green, and common terpene expressions in this selection tend to consist of red berries, tangerine, chocolate, malty beer, cheddar cheese, fig, and cucumber. This selection is more likely to display females with pink pistils and dark purple plants, but expect to see classic green phenos as well.
The blueberry hashplant male should bring increased resin production and thc content, more branching, and a higher yielding hybrid structure. The naturally balanced cbd of the Lebanese plus blue dream and 88g13hp should produce a very medicinal landrace based polyhybrid.

Lot # 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Dank Sinatra f2 x Blueberry Hashplant f2
6 packs, 60 seeds per pack
Dank Sinatra f2 (78 LA affy x 88g13hp) x Blueberry Hashplant f2 (Santa Cruz blue dream x 88g13hp)
These seeds are a blend of 4 female dank sinatra f2 phenotypes, all pollinated by the blueberry hashplant f2.
One big high yielding christmas tree female, one high yielding female with large colas on short branches close to the stem, a small christmas, tree, and a totem pole. A nice diverse selection of the line. These plants all produce incredibly dense buds, so dense you need to watch them for air flow problems. Potency is extremely high across the board. This stuff is knockout potent, extremely sedative, extremely narcotic. This strain is effective for heavy duty pain relief, good for joint dislocations, muscle injuries, and migraines. The smell is mild and hashy, the taste is mild and sweet. The dank sinatra mothers made excellent concentrates.

I expect the blueberry hashplant to improve branching and resin production, and add a little bit of sativa to the high.
This is an interesting genetic combination because both of these lines were made with bodhi’s 88g13hp male. This is effectively a 3 way cross of la affy, blue dream, and the 88g13hp.

Thanks everybody!

33 Likes

Wow, zephyr, that is really awesome collection. Thanks for your generous donation!

Highest bidders

Lot# Strain Seeds Highest bidder Amount
#1 Guava Hashplant f2 10 Enjoi802 $80
#2 Lebanese Sinatra f2 neon 20 JuniorB $115
#3 Blueberry Hashplant f3 35 AK49 $120
#4 Headbanger x Dank Sinatra x Blueberry Hashplant 32 pufferfishfiend $75
#5 Dank Sinatra f2 x Blueberry Hashplant f2 60 Morbidly_OG $60
#6 Dank Sinatra f2 x Blueberry Hashplant f2 60 Pawsfodocaws $65
#7 Dank Sinatra f2 x Blueberry Hashplant f2 60 Tejas $60
#8 Dank Sinatra f2 x Blueberry Hashplant f2 60 Ak49 $50
#9 Dank Sinatra f2 x Blueberry Hashplant f2 60 pufferfishfiend $75
#10 Dank Sinatra f2 x Blueberry Hashplant f2 60 Swe-can $60
#11 Lebanese Landrace “green phenos” x Blueberry Hashplant f2 64 Pawsfodocaws $60
#12 Lebanese Landrace “green phenos” x Blueberry Hashplant f2 64 YoBigdaddy $60
#13 Lebanese Landrace “green phenos” x Blueberry Hashplant f2 64 Bizzy $75
#14 Lebanese Landrace “green phenos” x Blueberry Hashplant f2 64 Pawsfodocaws $65
#15 Lebanese Landrace “green phenos” x Blueberry Hashplant f2 64 Pawsfodocaws $60
#16 Lebanese Landrace “pink phenos” x Blueberry Hashplant f2 48 livingthedream $70
#17 Lebanese Landrace “pink phenos” x Blueberry Hashplant f2 48 pufferfishfiend $90
#18 Lebanese Landrace “pink phenos” x Blueberry Hashplant f2 48 2K19Starter $60
#19 Lebanese Landrace “pink phenos” x Blueberry Hashplant f2 48 misterbee $70
#20 Lebanese Landrace “pink phenos” x Blueberry Hashplant f2 48 YoBigdaddy $60
18 Likes

Lot 3 50 burger bucks

Cool strains

7 Likes

those are what I would call descriptions - well done and thanks

15 Likes

Lot #2 => 30 $. I know when the rest of the world will wake up I will lose it, but at least I can dream for a moment that these are mine :sweat_smile:. Awesome strains and enjoyable description, great work done. Perhaps more lots with fewer seeds would make possible for more people to get this jewels, I admit it would be more work for distribution, but better chances to get them. Thanks for sharing … :sunglasses:

9 Likes

wow what a great post and awesome donation! definitely will try cobble some cash to make a bid

8 Likes

Ugh Ugh…click, click!!! (check Soldier of Fortune Magazine, back pages)

7 Likes

@George lot 2 $35
Lot 1 $30
Lot 3 $55 @PoppaPuff

5 Likes

@Enjoi802

Lot 3 70 burger bucks

5 Likes

Lot #19 ~ 40 $ Another bid with wet powder … frech|nullxnull hunter|nullxnull

5 Likes

:evergreen_tree: :moneybag:

14 Likes

Let’s put $30 on lot #16.

4 Likes

Lets go with 35$ on lot #10

4 Likes

Lot #1: $40 @Enjoi802
Lot #4: $40
Lot #17: $40

4 Likes

Lot #5 10
Lot #6 10
Lot #7 10
Lot #8 10
Lot #9 10

7 Likes

Lot #18 $20

Much THANKS to @zephyr for the generous donations! And thanks to @cannabissequoia for helping with the packaging!

Good luck, all!

7 Likes

Lot#14 65 an some

2 Likes

lot #6 65$ @TheShowMeHomie

3 Likes

I just realized its 60 beans, so im going to up my bid to $50 for lot 10; and its for a good cause!

And @TheShowMeHomie 15 for lot 9

4 Likes