Sunmaster 400W Dual Spectrum

4m left 2 right : Critical, White Widow, Anobis

Im still waiting till I can harvest my present round 1x Jack Herer its nearly finished under flushing now …That the reason why my plants still waiting on window …

1 Like

Take a closer look on Jack Herers buds and tell me what u guys think how long I have to wait till harvest???

3 Likes

Hi :slight_smile:

I guess, you are pretty close…like around week. Regarding trichomes, hard to say, there are just two of them at pic :smiley: Also depends, if you will prefer gouching style or a bit more energy. If its half/half, you can go ahead… take care buddy!

1 Like

… thannxxx for your reaction, my opinion is exactly same. I’m doing flushing for about 8 days now and would like to continue about week more. Constantly checking trichomes as well, and actual proportion is about : 20-25% clear , 70% cloudy or milky , 5-10% amber … but its hart to take pictures with mobilephone from microscope … I’m waiting till it will be 50% cloudy and 50% amber …

1 Like

Trichomes check from today … still not ready yet …

2 Likes

Trichomes ArtWork

5 Likes

That looks pretty cool man :smiley: I would like to have something like this on t-shirt :slight_smile:

1 Like

Jack is getting closer 2 its finish

1 Like

This is a last time I growing strain like JH . Its blooming period is never ending story.Im starting 13th. Week of blooming right now and still only few trichomes getting amber.

Hi there. So microscope today show me that time has come and we should harvest fruits of our work . Here are few photos of trichomes from today …

1 Like

Hi there.14/10/16 I finally harvest my Jack Herer strain after 89 days of blooming it was long lasting proces but its over now … I will sum up after stuff get dry …

1 Like

So now let me focus on my new round and girls from RQS . Im realy looking forward. 15/10/16 after big growbox sanitation I’ve moved girls from window to their final destination and today i will give them first nutrients for vegetative phase EC=0,79 PH=5,8 . Light was set up like 16hours light /8hours dark.

Hi guy’s take a look on girls progress after 5days in the growbox

They are doing well. 1pic.- White Widow ; 2pic.- Annobis ; 3pic.- Critical

I love to see this scientific approach :slight_smile: I remember myself buying some kids microscope 30x magnification for few bucks just to have some accuracy :mag_right: . I used it for few batches just to verify that my intuition and senses work in agreement :))…

It also varies when looking at different parts of plants, so it is still a lot of guess work and microscope imho can’t replace experienced eye of grower :)) :rocket:

3 Likes

Hi friends so Im here with summarization of my last round

3 Likes

And here is some stuff ready 2 smoke :football:

2 Likes

Jack has pretty interesting buds. I growed him about one year before and I remember that Jack’s buds has absolutely different structure than other strains. For myself it seems like cascade, like the rice fields in Asia :smiley: lol. Good job mate, thumb up! :slight_smile:

What’s the name of the RQS strain? I must overlook it.

Keep growing and good luck :wink:

looking great dude. that jack was much better then my first time. the reason she took so long is because it was your first time, the package time usually means when its grown in the perfect environment under 1000 watters and usually hydro also, but you did great!!

heres some pics of my first!

this was grown with 4 55 watt cfls in a 2x2 closet and the lights were not very close to the plant back in early 2013

Much love!! feel free to pop over and check out my journal:) i think im about the only one running a no till pot around here!

1 Like

Thanxxx guy’s 4 looking. Im also realy satisfied with a result and also yield from one plant is fabulous… The seed was from ,Green House Seeds’’ One more closer look … :dart: