Lighting- LED panel 242w
Ventilator towing -PRIMA KLIMA - 2 Speed , 230/360 m3/h, 125 mm
50 l Plagron Lights mix
50 l Atami wormhumus
PH meter Milwaukee - pH 600
EC meter Milwaukee - CD 611

Other components see the Photos.

5 Likes

Hallo, good luck, have similar cobs :slight_smile: wormhumus 50%is too much!? I Will Rather use 15/20% in soil and spray With vermesfluid, Just my opinion…But maybe plagron recommend so High doses i Dont know exactly

Hallo.
Thanks!
Maybe 50% wormhumus is too much, I do not know, Im just trying.

14 days growing.

He gave germinate five seeds, germination 4, 1 seed I had to plant without sprouts.
Prima-climate withstand operating just one day until the morning she was dead.
I went a week without Prima climate before cames new.
I also had to buy a piece of chain and two carbines for COB-LED lighting to be able to reduce distance up to 40 cm flowers.

Phytaminem spraying 1x and 1x Crompaxem.
Today again the second time Phytamin.

1 Like

42.DAY GROWING.

Today I’m going all the girls just watering because of a slightly hunched her and leaves to fertilize still here “Yellow”

Today gets a “yellow” oversize Bio-Grow 3 ml / 1 l + Bio-heaven 2ml / 1l, then once every 4 days and hope to turn green completely.

2 Likes

I think you might be moderately overwatering. And slightly over feeding.

1 Like

Maybe, I got a bad set-up!
Basic soil mixed 1: 1 with earthworm humus.
It’s too much.

Makes sense. Holds too much water, maybe?

yeah its def your mix, your basic big box store soil is garbage. along with garbage big box store vermi compost. mix em together and you get a bunch of garbage;) hahahah but all seriousness get a good source for vermi compost (worm gold plus) or get some malibu compost and run it through a worm bin. then use that at 1:1:1 sphagnum peat moss (get the good stuff from canada): lava rock: vermi compost. then if you wanna step up your game, amend the vermi compost with kelp, neem, malted barley, gypsum, basalt rock dust and bio char, then you have top quality no till soil. put it in a smart pot (bigger the better) mulch then you wont have to move the pot for a nice while:) bio bizz is a rip off. check out their MSDS sheets.

2 Likes

I seriously like Roots Organics medium and their Dry Nutrients Player Pack. It’s all I use, plus Roots Surge.

Like, here’s today. I only feed once a week and water every 5 days using the Formula 707 medium. Using only 241w for that entire closet.

1 Like

You have a beautiful plant :slight_smile:

1 Like

Day 7 flowering 12/12

One flower is still yellow. PH-6.2, EC-1,4 it is ok!

Yesterday I just watered without fertilizers.
29.11 am soiled last-Bio-Grow 3 ml / 1 liter Bio-heaven + 2 ml / 1 liter

26.11 I just watered Kyti all messed up but I only yellow. Bio-Grow 3 ml / 1 liter of bio-heaven + 2 ml / 1 liter

23.11-end I messed up two Bouquets of flowers, the yellow and showed that the deficit horciku.-Bio-Grow 2 ml / 1 liter Bio-heaven + 1 ml / 1 liter rest potted flowers only fertilizers.

PH-6.2 and the EC have now all in the flowerpots and 1.3-1.4 at Albina’s alright.
So really I do not know.

My fertilizing.

1 Like

Lotus710-

Here in the Czech Republic is the Canadian not selling.
I can replace it with Cocos.

The next grow I.will try your set-up.

Thank you very much

Thank you very much. :slight_smile:

Beautiful stuff you have there, yourself.

Thanks .
Well, not much.
I do not know why the leaves are necrotic,In the base of the plant.

That yellow flower feed you tomorrow. Biobizz Grow -3ml/1l +Bloom 1ml/1l

:frowning:

24 days of flowering.

I have big problems with leaves, leaf 30 day turn yellow and fall off. flowers have probably locked away nutrient intake.
pH in the substrate is 8.9. 1.7 EC-

I’m looking for another source of water. by watering davam pH 6.5 with citric acid, the effluent is pH 7.

if I do not find another source of water for two weeks so they will not have a posy no leaves.

;-(

1 Like

30.Day 12/12

2 Likes