Six plants in water and search for lost treasure

Hello friends .
I am sory for my english.This is my small indoor garden.
Setup: 1x1m homebox light with orca grow film
600w plantastar with electronics ballast
fertilisers GHE flora series and ghe mineral magick
medium:hydroton
PH and EC meters is dead ph is measured drop test and ec measured eyes and prospect
and other
six plants from my seeds: cross (Da purps TH seeds x Amnesia kush Panacea Medical Seeds)
At the begining 20 seeds, germinated 18 seeds

Grow phase : 18 plants in hydroton and 3,5l pots problems with ph. ph in sky 7,0-7,5 its not good. :lemon: is good for change ph in soil, but not good in hydro.:disappointed_relieved: I buy ph- from AH and its ok.

WHY?? lost treasure? I had one pack seeds OG KUSH from PANACEA medicals in year???2012-2013???,it was best strain in my grow life!!! and high in my brain!!! taste in my mouth!!! I sang after use!!! very small slow growing and uniformity plants, finish in 45 days on 12/12 its amazing!! !!!
I searching this legendary OG phenotipes for new seeds and cross. Thank you for your coments.
Kubasek

1 Like

this photo is from 30 days on 16/8 400w

And actual photo from 8 day on12/12

and sorry for bad quality of photo

2 Likes

bloom phase : 11 plants killed(male,big quantity for high ph in grow phase) 6 female plants and 1 male,strong smell plant with small internodes living in box. I forgot,one plant in box is not Purple kush but White kush(white phoenix PMS x amnesia kush (OG pheno) its in right side in the middle.

i am ready for your coments . thank you kubasek

Why lost treasure? I had one pack seeds OG KUSH from PANACEA medicals in year 2012???,it was best strain in my grow life and high in my brain!!! I sang after use!!! and finish in 45 days on 12/12 its amazing!!

2 Likes

nice green

one day on 12/12 older photo

really hydroponics bush

3 Likes

13days on blooming phase 12/12

Details: PH 5,6
EC- 1,5??? estimated
temperature-in box 24-25c day
18 c night
in room is 10 c,fan heather in box is necessarily!!
For now estimate two plants behind amnesia phenotipes(big leafs and big boom on12/12). But first plant in left and in right in thr middle looking OG.We’ll see how it will proceed. Thank you for your coming and coments and likes. kubasek

1 Like

Looking good. I love hydro, so easy…

Thank you bro, this is my second hydro grow. its really easy but abhorrent to me that chemical fertilizers. will be long long flushing. I need to teach bioponics. maybe that after 30 days use biosevia…it depends.

NEWS
plants on 26-12/12 new biger box 120x120

long roots in my hybrid system… bubble drip:u6e80: and big big plants and male in glass waiting to bees… I¨,m bee:bee: thanks for your coments…

4 Likes

That’s an odd setup you got going there. Do the roots grow out of the containers then spread through the balls around the containers? If so how do those roots get fed.

I never flush when doing DWC with “chemical” ferts but lower the ppm to about 300 the last week or so as I take just the tops first then let the lower colas ripen for 10 days or so then crop them. A very slow dry and long cure gives me smooth smoking buds.

Those “chemicals” are just the same salts that bacteria in soil produce for the plants to eat and not some toxic substance like a pesticide or herbicide.

To get pollen you can just cut a couple branches off the male plant and keep them in a glass of water under a 2700K CFL in a box tucked away in a closet somewhere to let the pollen fall on a sheet of tinfoil or parchment paper for later collection. The moisture that will get trapped in that jar will likely render the pollen inactive. I did something similar a few years ago but I used a paper bag with a plastic window taped in it so the moisture could escape thru the paper. Worked good.

Hi, thanks for good comments.:+1: Roots are really therein pots and :alien: ¨¨DWCkeramzit¨¨:alien: but one root found a small hole in reservoir :grinning: . And thanks for good tips I¨ll try it.

This is actual photos

(White phoenix x amnesia kush og phenotipe)

35days on-12/12 but 14days on bloom.:frowning2:

If they only started showing flowers 14 days ago they look about right. Don’t be sad. :slight_smile:

Just might be a couple extra weeks before they’re ripe enough to harvest.

Hello…first plant on left side looking true og phenotype,small yeld but big “tagetes” smell. Its my treasure… One plant at the back on right side is my first phenotype(mother) from seeds pack Th seeds Da purps,very nice fruit smell. And other phenotypes they are amnesia.
Thanks