GreatCritical 2016

Hi fellas,

This year I was a bit late with planting so I put just one seed into the ground in early July.

GENETIC:        Critical x Great White Shark (female x male)
SOIL:                mix of bought clay and soil from my garden
FERTILIZERS: from Plagron Alga Bloom and from ATAMI Bloombastic

That’s enough for the start and let’s finally see some pictures from the period of growth :wink:

15.07.2016 - Innocent beginnings :innocent:

15.08.2016 - I changed the flowerpot for bigger one and obviously she likes it :slight_smile:

02.09.2016 - very healthy and strong looking herb :slight_smile:

Very healthy plant… Will it make buds at last? Or do you plan to finish blooming indoors under artificial light?

Well, weather is not very pleasant these days. This strain started to bloom quite late (mid September). You can see on the next photo how quickly leaves change colour to purple. At night temperatures drop down to 5 °C and there is also no sun for about 3 weeks. Lots of rainy days. So as you mantioned above I decided to put it indoor and finish it under 150W HPS. So for about 3 weeks SHE :slight_smile: stays inside.

06.10.2016 - some bud close-up

On 17th October I moved this lady in my cellar. There isn’t good temperature either, just around 13-18. But I don’t have any other choice and space where I could put it. Once a week I add some fertilizers I mentioned at the beginning.

18.10.2016 - inside the house

Here is central bud and on the next one is close up :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Its a pity Mate, that u planted so late… i know that October Flowers Moving… :slight_smile:
But i dnt have this possibility to put flowers under the 150W HPS.
So in my case looks like, that in the early morning i move plants somewhere on the sun and in the evening somewhere under the roof & into the heat ALL AROUND… :alarm_clock:
Even so Good Job…! :nerd:

Hello Ozias, I hope you will update us with your girls finishing indoors!

It is always wise solution to plant flowers outdoors in separate pots to keep them movable :wink: you never know when you might need to relocate them :wink:

Hey boys,
glad you watch and like my posts. I don’t have much time these days. So sorry for not keeping you informed.
I’m here with quick news and one photo as a savory :yum:
There is a good news and one bad (well, not that bad :wink:).
The good news is that after weekend I’ll turn off the light for good. So SHE stays in the dark for two days and than I will cut it down :fork_and_knife:
The bad news is that I found few spots with mold. In my cellar is very high humidity, so I had to empty my wardrobe and move it there :slight_smile: My room is now very nicely parfumed :smiley: Hopefully next week I’ll update more pictures.

Top bud

2 Likes