12 Free Kumaoni seeds

I am not going to pop them and they will not go to waste just send my a IM with the correct name of this plant and yes a grow diary on OG in the next year. Shipping is on me. Good luck

9 Likes

I am not affiliated with this seed company in any way. Just giving there freebies away Kumaoni - The Real Seed Company - Cannabis Landrace Seeds.

3 Likes

I’d be Interested in outdoor run

2 Likes

And I will sweeten the deal you will also get first dibs on my x18 cider kush seed run this year.

3 Likes

Deleted…woops

1 Like

Cucumber plant by flower? Cant see leaves to define

1 Like

No sir it is not a cucumber. But tomorrow I will give a hint that was guessed already.

2 Likes

Is that a okra blossom ?

1 Like

No sir not okra

1 Like

Eggplant??

1 Like

Not eggplant

1 Like

Well I guess it is tomorrow. It is a night shade now the name of the plant and the seeds are yours.

1 Like

Is it some variety of ground cherry or husk cherry?

1 Like

I believe it looks like a tomatillo.

7 Likes

You sir have won the golden ticket. Chronickle PM me your address I will have them out this week

7 Likes

The salsa verde from it is kick ass have a few jars of it left.

6 Likes

@BillyBobb I’m sorry man. I probably shouldn’t have guessed. I was drinking last night and wasn’t really thinking about it, just seen the plant and took a guess as I love gardening. But this pack would be great if it could go to someone else, I have a pack of kuomoni seeds already, don’t want to be greedy and my schedule is pretty filled already.

I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused when your just trying to be super awesome and hand out some great seeds. Thanks for being so OG man that is really awesome of you. The little competition to is a great idea.

I just feel like it would be better if you gave the seeds too some one else. All I would love for winning is possibly that salsa Verde recipe from your tomatillo so I could possibly use it this year :slight_smile:

Edit and maybe some dibs on your x18 cider kush :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I never heard of it and had to google it :wink: Learn something new every day here.

3 Likes

I was going to guess gooseberry, they are the wild north American tomatillo, taste like pineapple tomatoes to me.

3 Likes

Mmm gooseberries, so thorny to pick but so tasty as jelly.

3 Likes