16oz Cup Manifold Contest

Very nice! And on post 420 no less!

Kev

1 Like

Oh man sweet. I was thinking about trying that!

1 Like

She benn slow i haven’t give her much light, some trainingstartedand when see more progress will put her higher to get more ligth

9 Likes

Budz,Budz,Budz,…

8 Likes

Go to the 4th annual 16oz. cup challenge and click on my name. Ton of info.

3 Likes

I have the 16oz. cup suspended in a pretzel container which has openings in the bottom to allow me to have a larger reservoir, surface area by volume. I top off my 6.5 gallon rdwc once a week or so. two buckets. The 16oz. cup has thumbtack holes in the bottom to allow it to stay full . In the cup is a piece of scotch brite pad cut to fit and glued in place also to help the roots stay in cup. A single 1 inch air stone does the trick. Peace

5 Likes

QUESTION…AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO IS IN FLOWER? All ready to start the new year with some Dank Fire Weed. Lol (I believe that’s what the kids are calling good smoke these days). I may not have played circus contortionist AS much as you all have been doing. I still have 8 grow sights after snapping this girls spine trying your Voodo. My grow bracts are still the proper ones at correct node spacing. So even if I don’t win for torturing the living shit out of a plant, I am confident that I’ll crush the overall yield. I tried to manipulate it, but didn’t want to waste valuable time on what I believe is nonsense. I have been impressed with some of the results so far.

12 Likes

Mine have been flowering for a week or two by now. I hope they stop soon. These are not a proper manifold though as I broke a lot of stems. Each plant has 4 tops.

6 Likes

I can’t get mine to green up! I may have to just try it with the one that I’ve put all training into and just up pot the other three. Of it ends up a male, I’ll be collecting pollen so does that count as finishing?!

3 Likes

This one is even more bigger than last one…lmao. @Instg8ter

9 Likes

Man that’s some serious growth. It turned into a beast just love watching you run these Solo runs.

4 Likes

They are so cute when they are babies… I love when they start their voyage to adulthood. Remember my last cup took eleven days to throw a hair at 12-12. Then the rest is history.

2 Likes

I’m thinking of pulling the scraggly left one and throwing it in the main flower room. Switching from coco/megacrop to LOS may shock it, but I have a healthy rooted clone. It will give the other one more room to stretch it’s legs.

4 Likes

They like my low N bloom finish formula.

14 Likes

11 Likes

Oops forgot top view.

10 Likes

Everyone’s plants look awesome. My plant looks sad. A few days ago i topped and bout a week ago I think i removed nodes i was supposed to keep so I have no idea where I’m at now lol.

14 Likes

your plant still looks good, I wouldn’t call it a manifold in the sense that this contest is defining it, but it looks nice and healthy otherwise.

3 Likes

Thanks @monkeyman I needed to hear that from someone.

I pulled the left plant and put it in my notill bed. Much more room for the other plant now…

11 Likes