16oz Cup Manifold Contest

Though I’m growing in promix, I think I started treating my plants like they are in coco. I’m at the recommended dose of dyna-gro used for “bag culture”, and I’m flushing with it during every watering.

5 Likes

Up untill I was mixing promix with actual soil, I watered till 10% runoff daily. Worked great.
Daily watering = air gets pulled down into the roots = growth :wink: I’m sure you already knew this though.

3 Likes

Well the plants seem to be responding well to this treatment, but only two look like an actual manifold. the other two didn’t grow uniformly at all even though I had started them the same. Just one got more attention than the others and is almost a perfect shape. Just needs some thinning now that the extra nodes all started to Bush out. Another chance to take cuttings

5 Likes

Rhinopple
Going into flower tent.

10 Likes

My two aren’t flowering yet, I still have no room.

One of the others was too pretty to chop again so she’s (hopefully) working on 18 colas now, currently 14

3 Likes

Gave mine (four colas) a low nutrient flush yesterday.

11 Likes

Flower power

Roots are building pressure…trying to bust the cups. Super slow flow/drain when I feed.

12 Likes

I love how there are not even 2 grows remotely the same . Just saying.

7 Likes

Yes, I’ve followed the whole comp. As I want to learn and try this in my grow. Just crazy to see all the differences.

3 Likes

BOOM!!! I mean Bloom…lol…go big or go home!. I’m in a league of my own…

10 Likes

Looking awesome!!! Just amazing your lil hydro produces very nice plants.

1 Like

My next plant will be utilizing a 5inch netpot lid. I go through way more water when the roots aren’t held back…

3 Likes

Look forward to it, watching the og community and all the hydro projects made me finally take the jump. Its been great, I have a log on here for it.

Holy donkey dicks Batman… That’s Beautiful. Looking even better than the last run.

3 Likes

You are crushing the pack! Nice.

Me Mangled mannies.

Quad copter

The slingshot

Quad overhead

Peace sign

9 Likes

Two aren’t going to stay in the contest, two are going to be flipping once I get a rooted clone.

The contestants
Really hope this is a female, (don’t see any preflowers?!) needs to be thinned, no longer just 8 straight colas :laughing:

The ones that need to be up potted, plus didn’t have the desired growth structure

Now the next thing, all the females are going to have a few branches dusted with some pollen, making f3s, and crosses with pollen I got from other members :grin:.

5 Likes

Dude! I think I heard the cops!!! Better hide them mini ganja plants.

Realized I hadnt updated in a minute , here’s the rem x rcb

Silver og x rcb

Thinking it might be about time to flip, gonna have room in flower tent in next couple days or should I give them a little longer?

8 Likes

Myself, I’d go ahead and start flowering them off. They are nice sized and look ready to flower. Should give ya a nice yield.

2 Likes

Thats what I was thinking, though I wanna strap em down a bit more to level out canopy. Also gotta clear some room in tent but should be in next day or 2.

2 Likes