16oz Cup Manifold Contest

Wifi x Cake Crashers

Doh. Had 1 with root growing straight up in the air, seed buried in coco. Hopefully ok after my fix.

10 Likes

Hello peeps,

Just an update at their permanent home.

Running two, choosing one.

Enjoy!

Mad

17 Likes

Well I was going to go with one of these 3 but only 2 shown any sign of sprouting and don’t look like contenders to me

So I’ll likely go with a seedling or two I already have, I’ll add a pic later

On another note, I discovered I’m a cheater

13 Likes

It’s all good man!

Enojy the contest!

4 Likes

No sign of my ladies popping above soil. :angry:

I’ll give 'em a few more days, then re-evaluate.

2 Likes

They didn’t make it. Weighing alternatives for a late start. Just want manifold practice so considering mixs.

6 Likes

2 of the 4 popped from soil, plus still have a few seeds in water. One of the silver OG crosses sprouted but decided it was gonna be shy and keep its helmet but remedied that quick

And here’s a pic of the 2 together
20201007_184229

5 Likes

Let’s see who comes up. The Rhinopple was soaking for a day. The other two got a sandpaper shake and a LABS dunk. EB Stone seed starter.

10 Rhinopple BX (WR x (WR x Sour Pineapple))
7 Mosca Pink Line mix (@cogitech)
9 Cinex x ? (@almostdone)

9 Likes

Whats a labs dunk?

4 Likes

LABS stands for Lactobacillus Bacteria Serum. It’s the basis for Korean Natural Farming (KNF).

8 Likes

ah ok thanks

2 Likes

4/4 orange goji F2 sprouted! Now the challenge begins.

10 Likes

I gave the Durban Poison seedlings a small drink of tap water today. They were looking a bit long, so I added a fan and lowered the light. They will likely get their first dose of food tonight.

The one I’ve been trying to help along hasn’t done a whole lot yet. Not sure whats going on there, but I got my shipment of LITFA, so I’ll use that for a little longer.

8 Likes

Finally my raskal berries seed is peeking through i thought I was going to tap out early. This pic was taken 2 days ago so ill get a pic later today.

5 Likes

Here she is.
Raskal berries she seems kind of slow but we shall see.

6 Likes

17 Likes

Okay, How in the hell do you have a plant that big in 10 days? Mine aren’t more than 2 inches.

10 Likes

I’m pretty sure that wasn’t planted only 10 days ago, if it was we all want to know your secret

3 Likes

Pre-challenge, me goofing around.
Checking if cool enough to start growing.

4 Likes

I’ll likely go with one of these three Green Starburst from 7eastgenetics

Growing along side will be a FOD(Freak of Dankness) 7eastgenetics

And 1 of the caanarado seeds I originally went with

And to finish off the lineup I’m bringing along a freak
FreakShow F9 from 7eastgenetics (These ones are hard to get started, due to freak genetics I guess)

13 Likes