16oz Cup Manifold Contest

Sorry that they’re sideways, they were right side up in my phone

2 Likes

Gave them a 1/4 strength dose if MegaCrop, then this happened. Trying to fix it, but I may be back down to two.

7 Likes

Grow my baby grow!

10 Likes

i noticed this near a month ago shiiiieeett

1 Like

@Stevie1durr Even those are a hell of a lot further along than mine…

That, BTW is one of those 30ml dosing cups for cough syrup.

8 Likes

Come on in, join us

2 Likes

Dropped the ball on the RDP. Back in the game though, got one Rhinopple, four Mosca Pink Line (mix) and at least one Cinex x ?.

8 Likes

ill be preparing my 16 oz the 4 inch pots i have, dont know if to go full organic of go chelated this time

4 Likes

Well the last seed to sprout is also a bit messed up. But here are all 4.
Orange goji F2

17 Likes

10 Likes

Here are my UFS. They got a little leggy because they were too far from the light. And one is super slow.

8 Likes

Late but still in it. Who’s it gonna be?
2 Rhinopple, 4 Mosca Pinks, 2 Cinex x ?

10 Likes

Almost ready to repot !!!

8 Likes

Does it make a difference in the treatment? Would side-by-be feasible?

1 Like

yes for me makes a difference if you are in so really small container , you will have by far more available nutrients in thge media of the chelated one vs the organic one , , in organic i feed my soil not the plant , if the soil get degraded really fast without a way replenish as that fast the nutrients and stuff , you can run into deficiencies really fast , plus for organics , real organics not organic bottles you need a good space in the media for your microorganisms not to die so fast and easy

4 Likes

I started mine with a layer of organic fertilizer amended soil on the bottom, with microbes. I know I’ll be switching to liquid once those are used up and the plants are already developed.

3 Likes

6 Likes

DEJAVU BOYS AND GIRLS…

11 Likes

Shorter flower period this time?

1 Like

I sure as heck hope its a fast finisher. ill be pushing my other to finish this weekend. its a friggin monster. branches are saggin and it keeps growing.

3 Likes