16oz Cup Manifold Contest

Super boring phase. Lol

Wifi cake crashers
And
Jordans Mix - random seeds of wtf

10 Likes

16 Likes

Not sure if I’m going to keep the messed up one. Then again if it stays smaller that might be better in this situation lol.

9 Likes

And we are down to two Durban Poison in the 16oz cups. I think they will need another feeding soon. So far they are growing slowly, but surely. Here’s hoping for a male and a female.

11 Likes

Apparently Overgrow doesn’t want me following this thread too closely… It didn’t show any new counts for days, then suddenly realizes that there’s over a hundred new posts?

7 Likes

Oh boy, lots of catching up to do then lol. The orange goji F2s are showing some difference in them already. The top two in my pic are the first and second to sprout, but the bottom left one was a day or so behind, and it has basically caught right up with the first one.

6 Likes

Did I see someone run a cover crop in a cup?

1 Like

I think I saw that in one of the other challenges, as I was browsing through seeing if I could find tips lol.

2 Likes

Sunday update

Plants got trimmed lower leaves to encourage vertical growth. Maybe Monday will do its first scissor cut.

Remember to follow Nebula’s Chart, to the best of your ability.

Enjoy peeps, this is fun!

Mad

8 Likes

I might have to raise my light since they are already at the 4th node but so compact. That said, they are already branching at the nodes by themselves without topping first. If they don’t stretch a bit, it’ll be hard to take the top as a clone lol.

2 Likes

Hey everyone, rules specify when to top, when plant reaches the 6th node we prune it at the third node. Right!

So I have trimmed the two lower branches to direct all energy towards the upper branches and be able to top sooner… I hope so anyway!

1. First node, got pruned.
  2. Second node, got pruned.
  3. Where the manifold starts!

Cool everyone!

Mad

15 Likes

These old seeds are off to a slow start. Looks like two different phenotypes too. I’m rooting for the thinner leaved one being female. :grin:

14 Likes

8 Likes

Group shot, hopefully a decent female in there somewhere

If this turns out to be a female I might have to pull her from the competition and make a mother out of her, it’s a grower, at least triple the size of the next closest, all started together

10 Likes

Hello peeps,

Nipping done, growth will be horizontal for a few days.

I think im the first to nip…

Mad

16 Likes

Not far behind you in growth, but I soo wanted to take that top as a cutting… these are just so compact!

5 Likes

I’m waiting, I want my clone

2 Likes

Oh, catnip 1 got a bit dried and droopy the day you posted your pic of the trimming before the snip. so that night when I saw it, I watered it and followed your lead with trimming it, it’s bounced back very well, doesn’t seem to have stalled it much, but number 2 and 3 are def caught up to it.

5 Likes

Glad to be of assistance.

It’s what it’s all about bro!

4 Likes

Slow going. I have but only one chamber and its occupied with the other competition.

7 Likes