(complete)1981 Roadkill Skunk

Can’t really say as I am not sure what you were doing. The steps are click edit, place cursor beside empty number, hit space bar, add @tamimes :netherlands: and than save.

3 Likes

So glad this is my first OG run. Love you guys. I know we will find something special.

1 Like

I have a pack of these going right now from hemie. They were the white puck. I believe he has had several release of this. Secret Santa genetics has found some good ones. I have found that the males that display the purple earlier on and the females that herm have the stank so far.
I’ll have to catch up on this as I breezed through to get to here. But I will have some of these done cooking :shallow_pan_of_food: in about 2 months!!!
He also sent me some of his Cambodian that I also have going at the moment.

12 Likes

Kickass @Kushking902, @Upstate , and @misterbee! Thanks for making the ultimate roadkill hunt possible!

5 Likes

And when you open your Front Door, you’ll get hit with a Dump Truck load of Dibs!!! Good continued success on your professional endeavors, Bro, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

I know we all spoke of Wiki editing so I made a quick thread on it. Feel free to pop by and add suggestions to the thread so we can help guide some of the newer folk. Might make life easier for all.

14 Likes

Crap, I didn’t know what was going on either. We never had these sorts of numbers for co-ops in the past and nobody was ever so excited that it caused a problem. We had more in the lines of 40ish peeps on each one. I had never seen that issue before today. Good to know.

7 Likes

I have seen this on several sign ups. If it is a sign of things to come better to get ahead of it now and avoid future frustration IMO.

5 Likes

Thanks Kushking902 and donors for giving me this opportunity to grow this “urban legend”. Have read tons od posts of people looking for it and talking marvellous stors about her, wishing to find out the truth by myself, glad to see you keep the OG spirit flame alive … beer3|nullxnull

8 Likes

wow roadkill is popular lol, this morning was nothing here, got home from long trip to dr.'s and wowsers 119 posts it says

5 Likes

Is there any chance this version is somehow a part of Bodhi’s '91 Skunk?

I noticed somebody above is growing it already and has two favorite phenos, but one of the phenos has a nanner thing?

Didn’t @Craigson15 have some herm problems when he did them in the co-op run?

Just wondering if there is a relation between this Heime strain and Bodhi. Any chance Bodhi’s "91 came from him as well?

4 Likes

Type :\panama: but take out the \ first, and you get this :panama:

Or you can click the smiley face on the toolbar,

Then scroll down on the left hand side and click on the flag icon. Then you can just pick your flag from the list. :slight_smile:
:guitar:

5 Likes

Just gonna be a spectator on this one, best of luck with the grow and search man!!!
Hope ya find that putrid pheno you’re looking for :laughing::laughing::laughing: :skunk::skunk::skunk:

6 Likes

I’ll be watching this one for sure! Always loved the stench

I am one to belong in the thought that. The herm trait is linked to the stinky sk…old ss did it., mrn shit does it,bodhi’s does it, chem does it, sour d does aswell all have one in common…its either a sk. Or no more than a grand offspring of sk…matt riot , and notso has some thinking along that aswell. Imo…it was bred out when growers culled the herms…maybe recessive to the herm trait.

3 Likes

Makes sense…

1 Like

#58 :heart_eyes:

@GMan these are something completely different than what bodhi has, the roadkill was something he and his crew use to run. He runs the Alaskan cannabis cache, and grows for rainforest cannabis in Ketchikan Alaska if anyone is ever up that way.
He is awesome and sent me the road kill for my birthday so I was lucky and didn’t have to spend a penny to get it directly from him.
They are really hearty plants. Plus the puck he sent along had some 20 or so Seeds in it for me so I felt pretty blessed. I know he is having more health issues as of recent and hasn’t had a string of heart attacks these past two years, so I hope that all works out for him as he is one of the real ones out there.

13 Likes

so whats my trust level on here ? do i qualify … if not lemme get my knee pads.

3 Likes

hit your own name and then hit the button member or regular and that description tells you which trust level you are
@204medismoke you for example are trust level 2
"This badge is granted when you reach trust level 2. Thanks for participating over a period of weeks to truly join our community. You can now send invitations from your user page or individual topics, create group personal messages, and have more likes per day. "
Regular
“This badge is granted when you reach trust level 3. Thanks for being a regular part of our community over a period of months. You’re now one of the most active readers, and a reliable contributor that makes our community great. You can now recategorize and rename topics, take advantage of more powerful spam flags, access a private lounge area, and you’ll also get lots more likes per day.”

many people who are signed up for trust level 3 are not trust level 3
I am trust level 2

there are some repeats also

7 Likes