(complete)1981 Roadkill Skunk

Genuinely surprised I got in this one :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

How do you get the flag thingy next to your name?

2 Likes

You type :country:

4 Likes

I always screenshot. Just in case someone is to stoned and screws everything up :laughing:
Or I guess some people could just be doing it on purpose. But those kinds of people dont deserve to be here, and can be found in the edit history.

3 Likes

Don’t sweat it bud, no need to apologize. Many, many, many people do it. My best advice is if you don’t understand something just cancel what you are doing and ask. I bet there is not 1 person here that wouldn’t explain if you asked. This is really something I would like to see set in the system but don’t know if it’s possible. I would like it to not allow more then one person to edit a wiki at a time. The fact that the system allows multiple people edit access simultaneously is just asking for trouble IMO.

5 Likes

I think this is the hottest topic on overgrow at the moment .

4 Likes

Maybe the “overwrite” could default to “cancel” if wiki has already been edited?

1 Like

Maybe just a seperate page called
“X Sign up Trust 2” and “X Sign up Trust 3” ?

Rules are only right your name and flag. Only post once.
No chatter. Seperate pages for each trust level.
Or even by continent to help people like Sebring out ? Idk

TThen that list can be used at the distributors pace. It will also be numbered if all the rules are followed.

2 Likes

That’s what I like to hear! This is definitely exciting for my first co op!

4 Likes

Ye I done that but it comes up with the Uk…where I’m in Panama and I get my mail shipped to PTY (Panama) from USA

Is that cause I’m using VPN .?

2 Likes

Same, I got your back if I see it first.

Its open!!!

1 Like

I’m already on there…woohoo!

3 Likes

Will this make you SkunkApegrows?

1 Like

No, VPN just routes traffic. So you want :panama: correct @Panamajock ?

2 Likes

Well the thing is Doug

Is it a country your going to use as your POSTAL address in my situation. USA

I come from the UK but I’m resident in Panama.

And my flag is the Saltire (st Andrews cross) So if I’m asked where I come from it would be Scotland …(as we are a nation)

So I would prefer that flag.

LOL…I’m sure it will all work out ….

6 Likes

No worries bud, it’s just to help the distributors is all so yes the flag where you will get them shipped is what they are after.

4 Likes

A wee bit of GOOD NEWS to report: The pack of Road Kill Skunk I have is from the same source as the producer of these seeds!! Authentic Genetics got it from him and F2’ed it out. The pack I have is already F2’ed, thus I think we can be assured of “barking up the same tree”. Next Spring, I’m going to ask for a pair of expert hands to do a Co-Op Run, further expanding the hunt. Looks like we’re sitting on a Pack of $600 seeds!! (Even Queen :honeybee: has been issued a NO TOUCH WARNING!!) ALL, enjoy a pleasant week, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes: NOTE: Sorry 'bout da Highjack!! :sleepy: :cold_face:

20 Likes

I see u changed it on the wiki…thanks Doug.

1 Like

All signed up and ready to roll

1 Like