(complete)1981 Roadkill Skunk

Is there any chance this version is somehow a part of Bodhi’s '91 Skunk?

I noticed somebody above is growing it already and has two favorite phenos, but one of the phenos has a nanner thing?

Didn’t @Craigson15 have some herm problems when he did them in the co-op run?

Just wondering if there is a relation between this Heime strain and Bodhi. Any chance Bodhi’s "91 came from him as well?

4 Likes

Type :\panama: but take out the \ first, and you get this :panama:

Or you can click the smiley face on the toolbar,

Then scroll down on the left hand side and click on the flag icon. Then you can just pick your flag from the list. :slight_smile:
:guitar:

5 Likes

Just gonna be a spectator on this one, best of luck with the grow and search man!!!
Hope ya find that putrid pheno you’re looking for :laughing::laughing::laughing: :skunk::skunk::skunk:

6 Likes

I’ll be watching this one for sure! Always loved the stench

I am one to belong in the thought that. The herm trait is linked to the stinky sk…old ss did it., mrn shit does it,bodhi’s does it, chem does it, sour d does aswell all have one in common…its either a sk. Or no more than a grand offspring of sk…matt riot , and notso has some thinking along that aswell. Imo…it was bred out when growers culled the herms…maybe recessive to the herm trait.

3 Likes

Makes sense…

1 Like

#58 :heart_eyes:

@GMan these are something completely different than what bodhi has, the roadkill was something he and his crew use to run. He runs the Alaskan cannabis cache, and grows for rainforest cannabis in Ketchikan Alaska if anyone is ever up that way.
He is awesome and sent me the road kill for my birthday so I was lucky and didn’t have to spend a penny to get it directly from him.
They are really hearty plants. Plus the puck he sent along had some 20 or so Seeds in it for me so I felt pretty blessed. I know he is having more health issues as of recent and hasn’t had a string of heart attacks these past two years, so I hope that all works out for him as he is one of the real ones out there.

13 Likes

so whats my trust level on here ? do i qualify … if not lemme get my knee pads.

3 Likes

hit your own name and then hit the button member or regular and that description tells you which trust level you are
@204medismoke you for example are trust level 2
"This badge is granted when you reach trust level 2. Thanks for participating over a period of weeks to truly join our community. You can now send invitations from your user page or individual topics, create group personal messages, and have more likes per day. "
Regular
“This badge is granted when you reach trust level 3. Thanks for being a regular part of our community over a period of months. You’re now one of the most active readers, and a reliable contributor that makes our community great. You can now recategorize and rename topics, take advantage of more powerful spam flags, access a private lounge area, and you’ll also get lots more likes per day.”

many people who are signed up for trust level 3 are not trust level 3
I am trust level 2

there are some repeats also

7 Likes

$600??!! Talk about germination anxiety LOL! Prices can get crazy for genetics can’t they? Hopefully find something good!
I knew there would be some interest in these genetics, but DA’AMN!! I don’t think I ever saw people signed up so quick!

11 Likes

I know…I saw that and considered myself SUPER LUCKY to have them gifted to us!!! That’s why I want to vet a prospective Grower for a Spring Run. That’s what so GREAT about the OG Family, plenty of choices here. I realize my limitations, don’t have nearly enough experience (or confidence) to NOT mess up such an undertaking. Members can start hitting me up when they have room on deck around Mar/Apr timeframe. ALL, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

9 Likes

first time i smelled skunk was at a phish show (my first one in fact) parking lot and i literally smelled someone open a backpack from over 100 feet away in a crowd of thousands of people. Ive probably never had quite such an extreme olfactory experience in my life. I caught a whiff and knew instantly what it was, turned around, saw a guy in the process of taking what appeared to be a sandwich baggie out of a fairly full backpack, abandoned my spot in the ice line, and beelined it over to get in on the action.

it smelled exactly like a skunk, the only reason i knew it wasnt initially was because it was a mid summer scorcher at noon in the middle of an airport parking lot with thousands of hippies around, very unlikely setting for a skunk to wander through, though im sure plenty were very confused the smells emanating from the crowds of humans that had suddenly appeared.

10 Likes

Was that Concert up here in Maine or down in Upstate New York? Just wondering!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I can’t figure out how to sign up. Do I just ask here or ?

2 Likes

Back in at 60, good thing I checked

2 Likes

Ok now it tells me I can’t post to over 100 members or something and won’t let me edit the wiki

4 Likes

Don’t need to add the @… you’re on nr 61

3 Likes

Got it thanks. And thanks for adding me.
@Swe-can

4 Likes

Won’t let me add on. Says won’t let more than 100 sign up…! :woman_shrugging:
Help… please!?

3 Likes