**#2 ATTENTION US members closed

Probably.
I will PM Gpas and cry until she takes pitty on me. Whatever penance I have to perform I will gladly suffer, I’ve never wanted for seeds because of OG. If I’m banging around in her wiki and mess stuff up and make extra work I would expect to be sat out for the round.

It was @BeagleZ and I think we’re ok. I clicked the orange edit pencil in the top right of the post and scrolled through and see what I messed up so I could fix it before I got caught :joy: but it looks ok, I think :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

Thank you @G-paS for an additional pick.

3 Likes

Word, I did the same. I had accidentally deleted @djtrip from the Blockhead BX at apot #27, I’ve added you again at apot #28. Forgive me, and @G-paS, I will take the number of whippings needed.

4 Likes

Ok, I finally made my last two choices.
I’m in for Blockhead, Brawndo, and that Sour Bubble by @DougDawson.

Thanks you Doug and @G-paS!
:slightly_smiling_face::call_me_hand:t3:

7 Likes

Any info on that specific Kashmir lineage?

3 Likes

I bet you’ll find that here

:wink:

6 Likes

Appreciate it!

3 Likes

FWIW, I think that the “Kush x SSDD” one is Kush 4 x SSDD?

5 Likes

That is correct @yardgrazer , it was in the fall box last year.

2 Likes

I saw this in the other thread:

And @G-paS later mentioned as a reply:

Good catch fixing

I’m pretty sure you’re spot on @yardgrazer. Many blessings and much love

3 Likes

Is there going to be a list for Canadians to select some of these strains in there spring boxes? @DougDawson

3 Likes

First time around it took me 2 days to finalize my choices. Now with another pick I’m about to just flip a coin I can’t decide between two choices I’ve whittled it down to. Keep going back and forth and it’s so enjoyable! Thank you @G-paS and @DougDawson for so many wonderful options! Many blessings and much love

4 Likes

Thank you @G-paS and @DougDawson!

6 Likes

If not, hit me up in a month and i may possibly have one of the strains that you want and i can send it to you.

1 Like

Thanks the Alien Apparition caught my eye.

2 Likes

I will be putting something together for the Canadians. I don’t have a number of the strains listed above as I only got limited extras sent to me and many of them were already given out. But there will be some stuff offered up. Stay tuned.

10 Likes

That i one i don’t have.

1 Like

Thank you @G-paS

3 Likes

Thank you so much @G-paS ! So pumped for the third choice, I had overlooked Stuck In Plain Sight and am so amped up for these. I’ve run a couple generations of auto regs and think theyre a ton of fun. This one with the added stealth factor so cool:

@repins12 psyched to try these out - do the males start bustin real early?

4 Likes

This is all the info, I have on that cross
Stuck in plain sight

STEALTH FIGHTER - Autoflowering x Bubble Gum reg auto

The mother is Stealth Fighter

STEALTH FIGHTER - Autoflowering - Feminized (THE ULTIMATE STEALTH STRAIN !!) quantity

Autoflowering + Feminized.

Want to grow outdoors and stay low key?

Our STEALTH FIGHTER features strange looking leaves that do not resemble a regular marijuana plant, perfect for growers looking to keep a low profile.

Bred from Dutch Passion’s original Duck Foot strain which had a strange natural leaf deformity, we’ve crossed and stabilized it with an additional red-purple strain to further enhance its STEALTH characteristics.

When grown outside where temperatures typically drop 15+ degrees at night, her flower, stems and leaves will usually turn an atypical shade of red-purple. Passing by you would think it’s a flower or strange exotic plant!

She’s also stealthy on the smell side – barely noticeable throughout the entire veg phase and a large part of the flowering phase.

Expect her to take about 85 days to complete (start to finish), growing about 65-100cm in height in that time.

Her mostly Indica profile coming in at 20% THC provides a relaxing experience, perfect for the afternoon or evening.

Bubble Gum auto regular

The Bubble Gum auto is from Mark on Strainly and couldn’t get much info from him. All that I could get outta him was that it came outta Saskatchewan Canada, he bought it somewhere in Washington state and it smelled like Bazooka Bubble Gum. Unfortunately, that was all that I could get outta him. That’s the father.

5 Likes