2 days darkness before harvest really work?

HERE ARE THE ONLT METHODS THAT CAN INCREASE TERPENE’S OR INCREASE THERE SO CALLED POTENCY:
COOL TEMPS
DRY PERIODS
DARK TIME NO MORE THAN 24-36HR.S

all mentioned is STRESS !!!

My friend , I saw a documentary one year on this farmer on his land they took identical plots of property and grew the same in the style and the same vegetables one garden they asked the garden ferries/ spirits to help and take care of their plant on a daily basis the other garden they didn’t and there 'twas a substantial difference one had huge plants where as the other looked neglected Sure It could’ve all been staged but then again you got to trust somethings

3 Likes

I flush with distilled water about a week before chop …when I see amber trichs. I shut the lights down 24 to 48 hours before chop. I think the taste is improved because of the dark period and that’s more important to me than THC.

You have to try to falsify it yourself. I would be highly skeptical of those claims.

2 Likes

Me too, still think double potting makes giant bushes.

2 Likes

You got a believe my brother you just Gotta believe

2 Likes

errr are we entering into the realm of poe’s law where without clear indication, I can’t tell if you are serious or not?

1 Like

Hey team, I just washed one of my plants in H2o2 and water rinse. That was a couple hours ago and now all the water has evaporated, and the bud looks absolutely fine, I was very careful and no crystals were knocked off.
I saw absolutely no residue on top of my buckets after the wash. So I don’t think I’ll do it again. But I would not hesitate to wash my crop if the need arose, I see no ill effects.

2 Likes

You will have a better product in the end… Indoor growers should do it as well. THC is not soluble in water… just dont aggregate the plants while bathing… Room temp water… def not cold water…

Crap is all over these plants even indoor grows… before and after one swipe…

1 Like

I always wash mine in a baking soda solution. Its amazing what comes.off.

3 Likes

Darkness is not stress. At night resources are directed from shoots to fruits and roots. As long as there are resources to redirect, the system can be hacked.

If you want to grow top quality, you don’t need stress, you need a plant healthy enough to have spare resources to steal. From the shoots, but also from the roots. A healthy plant never drops leaves or stops stretching. It’s roots never stop growing. Until you redirect these resources to the fruit.

Harvesting after dark has the potential to increase quality by 33%. Redirecting root along with shoot resources to the buds has the potential to increase quality 66%.

4 Likes

Thanks for your information — it makws sense !!!

Where exactly did you pull those figures from?

7 Likes

Yeah, but a 99% increase would be amazing with just one simple hack.

5 Likes

@westcoastcroppers told him. It’s a boron deficiency… always is, apparently. :wink:

5 Likes

Yeah pretty much everything in that response is nonsense, as the others are hinting at.

2 Likes

Simple math bro, start with 33% thc, improve the quality by 66%, leaves only 1% margin of error = profit. :ok::neutral_face:

4 Likes

Yes I believe. You are correct. Any sorting of the light period for photos done imop speed up growth. I do it all the time, does it help at the end I really don’t know. I do know that they will have more uptake in water. I did notice they drank more water. Good topic. Did I notice the size difference I have no idea I didn’t see them for two days.

1 Like

If your first bucket was baking soda and water, second was H202 and water, your third rinse may show different results. I call it Oxi Scrub cause it fizzes a bit. IMHO

How the hell did this thread making it to 139 comments.

No no no. Hell no. No difference.

Bro-Science needs to be left behind, and shut down when ever it reappears.

Just like using Mylar. No, hell no.

Results not lore
-GH

4 Likes