2021 Fall Seed Run Co-op Boxes

Patiently waiting :pray: ordered mine I think a month ago.

3 Likes

@DougDawson

28 Likes

Prayers and vibes sent @Sebring my brother. My depression kicked back up last spring. I think the covid made stuff like that worse for a lot of people. Just look around. People are freaking out on airplanes almost more than once a week. It’s like an unseen enemy. But, the burden of losing millions of people in such a short time is on us all whether we think so or not. Keep some humor close by. It’s a life saver cause the other stuff is beyond what any one of us can change alone.

You know we’re all behind you! Hit me up anytime. I’m home a lot lately and alone, so I have my own issues. Peace brother!

20 Likes

Thanks for adding that here @CADMAN. I am sure there are ton of folks including myself that will be glad to hear Sebring is getting himself sorted, depression can really mess with a person. Hope you are feeling better soon @Sebring. You doing all this work while dealing with your own issues really shows your strength of character. Much respect for you sir.

Not sure what to say regarding the Canadian box that was mailed a few weeks ago other than it should arrive at any time. I will let everyone know when it lands so we can start the process of getting everyone’s packages moving to them.

29 Likes

I hope that everything comes together, for you, my brother Siebring. If it wasn’t for the fact that I’ve been having a lot of health issues lately, I would volunteer to help. I don’t want to volunteer and then have to turn around and un-volunteer myself. It’s gonna be a while, until I would feel comfortable volunteering to help. Right now, I’m just dealing with it day to day. I hope that you feel better soon Siebring :pray:t4: my thoughts and prayers are with you.
Y’all have a great day. Be Safe :v:t4:

10 Likes

Hey there all you OGers. If you are Canadian please go to the link below so you can add your flag to the list on the wiki I set up. This is for this run in the first ling below and the second link is where I added the wiki. Thanks.

5 Likes

Doug, you should just post that info in the canucks thread, unless you want to piss off those who really signed in the original Co-op and never received those seeds … ejem|nullxnull

6 Likes

I believe it’s to figure out what Canadians are “really” signed up

2 Likes

I did post the wiki in the Canadian thread. The other co-op seeds would likely be heading for Sebring. The fact is that they just made it to me before the fall box did so I want to know who on the list is Canadian, I don’t have all that memorized being this is my first distribution. Should be no reason for anyone to be pissed of because I am trying to match the names on the signup sheet with a country.

6 Likes

That flag info I suppose would be also helpful for the rest of members canucks or not, so Sebring can distribute them correctly. Wouldn’t it be more helpful to open the wiki in the original thread and warn everyone that already signed up so they could put their flag and finally receive those seeds?

That would be the choice of whoever did that run. I’m not sure Doug can do that In The original thread.

2 Likes

Just going by how this works I am assuming @Sebring has this information and most are registered on his site. I do not have that luxury and am starting from scratch. Since Sebring is already shipping he won’t need the info until the spring box. Now if there is a need for it than I am happy to put one up but right now I am just trying to get my house in order here bud.

1 Like

I can open a wiki at the bottom of the co-op and am happy to help with that if needed. Finding the Canadians is the priority for me right now as they are the ones I am to be sending to.

4 Likes

It is as simple as asking a mod to wikify that list and ask everyone to update their info, that would be a great help for Sebring too … beer3|nullxnull

That’s true. I guess there wouldn’t be much point anyways if @Sebring hasn’t received those beans yet tho. Do you Doug, keep up the great work brother.

1 Like

Ask one then, everything shouldn’t be put on @DougDawson this is his first box as a distributor

3 Likes

On behalf of the rest of the world? ejem|nullxnull

Isn’t that what you want Doug to do?

1 Like

Nope, but I would have hoped Doug thinking in all OG members, not only canadians, that flag thing can be done in the original Co-op thread, I will do it then … beer3|nullxnull

1 Like

Cool trick brother…
I just found out I’m in 4 of them…