2021 Fall Seed Run Co-op Boxes

Oh god what have they done !!

Fellas this guy ^^eats a lot of chicken wings :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Tell him Vinny: Or else pizza is going to send out for you

6 Likes

Hoping Sebring posts up soon letting us know things are better, i can wait on the beans.

Wish i were in a position to answer his call for assistance.

5 Likes

1 million %.

5 Likes

Yeah but if I am munching that hard I’ll wing it.

4 Likes

@curiouscat posted this in Sebring’s “Perpetual No-till Living Organics” thread, but I know that not everyone who has questions about their Fall Box shipment checks that thread…

23 Likes

Yeah I seen that… that makes me really think that we should start seriously looking for someone else to take over for him. Someone in a fully legal state.

The more I’m dealing with addresses for this SSDD BX1 run, the more I think a website like his is definitely the way to do it.

18 Likes

Yup - someone legal and someone who is super-organized and pays attention to detail. And, of course, someone who is already trusted within our community.

Truth is, Sebring himself asked for this help in that same No-till Living Organics thread over a month ago…

I would he honored to help him, but I’m not in a legal state. :confounded:

17 Likes

yeah same here. I’m sketchy enough sending out 150 packs in a half way legal state :joy:

Hopefully someone can step up :confused:

14 Likes

Thanks @Northern_Loki :+1:— that’s almost poetic — if there’s an award ceremony for Internet forum moderators… :sweat_smile:

Like shaking down mother Theresa.

:evergreen_tree:

6 Likes

I would gladly help take up the slack but I’m in Canada. If there was a way logistically I’m almost positive Doug and I could shoulder the brunt. But I would think this would only complicate things more. My offer stands 100% and will gladly help in any way needed. Someone in contact can pass this along to @Sebring if they would like.

8 Likes

Yeah, being in the US should also be considered a requirement for this ongoing Fall Box 2021 distribution. I believe Sebring has sent out a majority of the beans to the int’l distributors.

Also, and this is to everyone, we should try and refrain from tagging Sebring (using his “@”) as much as possible…

20 Likes

Yeah, I am already taking on Canada and would be happy to help, the big concern for me is beans crossing the border. I am happy to organize anything needed but a trusted distributor in the USA with a backup is really needed in my opinion. I just don’t want to see any beans crossing the border twice as it just adds to the risk of a growers hard work getting nabbed.

I am still not sure what Sebring has sent me and only have 4 out of 12 strains I was expecting but I am sure that will sort itself out upon his return.

For the future I will be accepting all seeds made in Canada and will deal with the breaking down and sending to distributors just to make things easier. That will lighten the load on the US distributor since there are many seeds made in Canada.

I am still happy to do whatever I can to help so feel free to reach out if anything is needed. I am still holding out hope that Sebring is able to return to his role but with help so he can use all his knowledge and skills while not taking on the huge burden by himself. That will be up to him though, his health is the most important thing in the end.

Have a great day OG.

26 Likes

I’ll put this out there.
My sister in law builds websites. I could have her, with the help of the distributor, build a website. She could turn over control to whoever.
If theres is payment required I’ll cover it.
Only thing is we are in an illegal state

13 Likes

From my side I have no need for a website or centralized place that would hold all that info, I prefer to keep it under my control and not on the WWW. That said others may have a different opinion :v:

15 Likes

That’s an amazing offer @Hydro921 , that would probably be so helpful to whomever ends up handling distro!
Edit: lol, I love when I’m on at the same time as you brother Doug. I feel like I’m often in the same threads as you… But maybe we’re just both in all the threads! :astonished::grin:

7 Likes

The nice thing about the way Sebring is set up is that he can take credit cards for payment, which are pretty much universal. Some people have PayPal, some don’t. Same for Venmo and the others. I know that can be worked around, but it just seemed to work very well being set up through DIYgreenlife.

6 Likes

Yeah this is why I think the distributor website would be useful… and not everyone has the Excel skills that Señor Dawson does :bear::bear:

5 Likes

In addition to @middleman input i think a legal state is a smarter idea for whoever will be responsible. It doesnt make much sense not to take advantage of recent legality gains.

As a bean provider i’d feel better that my time and labor wasnt at risk in a non legal situation.

6 Likes

I am getting in contact with him when I get off the ship Holy to work out how to help him.

:green_heart::seedling:

17 Likes