2021 Fall Seed Run Co-op Boxes

No problem.
I dont know what I’m doing lol
Thanks for the help

2 Likes

Add shipping to cart and than go into cart and add donation. Than you can remove shipping since you already paid it.

3 Likes

The other day when @Sebring was updating us on the strains he’d received and his progress, he said:

I assumed that meant we shouldn’t try to pay for anything yet, because it might get lost in the system and just cause him more trouble… unfortunately, I think that’s what you might have ended up doing. :frowning: Hopefully it isn’t too hard to fix, but for now imo the best thing we can do is LITFA.

9 Likes

I didn’t see that message
Thanks

3 Likes

Go to my grow log. Wiki signup is open.

10 Likes

figures…I’m about 200 posts behind on that one. Thanks for doing that run

@Sebring

7 Likes

So you know how Jello congeals? It is starting to come together in my mind. I was wondering when and where to send the money and Sebring’s site seems to make sense. I do not remember what runs I have signed up for, maybe when it all gets sorted out a copy and past of the different wiki signups on one thread made into a sticky on top of the seed co-op section (or if there already is a way of finding out, maybe a signpost where to check?). Also a link to Sebring’s site? I caught it from a post but someone might not have. Anyway, the Jello is still not quite set but starting to set.

Rather than a new post, thank you for that Doug. THIS IS SO EXCITING!

7 Likes

Only USA residents pay Sebring on his site. All others pay their countries distributor.

Overgrow.com Seed Run Shipping (MEMBERS ONLY)

$0.00

⇒U.S. OVERGROW MEMBERS ONLY⇐

(All other countries need to contact their region’s distributor.)

Add $2 per strain to the donation box when you check out.

YOU MUST BE SIGNED UP ON THE INDIVIDUAL SEED RUN SIGN UP PAGES TO RECEIVE SEEDS

Also, remember to include your Overgrow Username in the order form.

• US: Distribution by @Sebring; $6 for shipping
  • Africa: Distribution by @MikeM; $6 for shipping
  • Australia: Distribution by @Johnnybsmokin; $6 for shipping
  • Canada: Distribution by @DougDawson ; $6 for shipping
  • Latin America: Distribution by @Vertebrata ; $6 for shipping
  • UK: Distribution by @Gaz29; $3 for shipping
  • EU: Distribution by @Swe-can after Brexit; $3 for shipping
16 Likes

Hey @Sebring , I know this question is on people’s mind so perhaps you can answer it. How do people get access to the strains you have listed with no sign up? I see you have updated with a number of strains but I can’t find anyone that knows how a person would get a pack of say Cherry Cobbler?

The seeds I’ve received so far that are ready to ship in the Fall (Winter 2021) Box are:

• Paonia Purple Paralyzer - 100 packs [signup required]
  • Blockhead BX - 278 packs [signup required]
  • Night Terror OG - 106 packs
  • Durban Poison (Dutch Passion) - 181 packs
  • Cherry Cobbler - 100 packs
  • Dalat - 80 packs
  • Double Panama - 100 packs
  • Dragons Blood Hashplant - 280 packs & more to come
    (waiting on a seed container shipment that arrives shortly)
26 Likes

Thanks Doug, very curious around how to gain access to some of the packs that do not require sign up.

6 Likes

Don’t think I’m quite eligible to get in on this yet, my understanding is there is a spring and fall box each year? I’ll have donations for future boxes :love_you_gesture:

6 Likes

You are a TL2 so you are eligible but were not here to sign up when the runs were live. Keep an eye out for sign ups for the next run. If you see anything you really like let me know and perhaps something can be arranged even if it’s a trade with a user.

3 Likes

Anything I’m signed up for, you are welcome to. Not sure if you are Canada or US, but it doesn’t matter, I’ll get them to you once they get to me.

6 Likes

Really cool of you. We can chat when you get your box and maybe work out a trade or something.

4 Likes

As my “local distributor” is the wonderful BeanSanta of :canada: aka: @DougDawson ; how do you get our $$$?

Only other time I got in on a box I paid through DIY Greenlife and then @Shadey sent me so much I was intimidated!!!

8 Likes

Hey @BasementBeans , you can still sign up for this one if you want. It will be in this box.

2 Likes

Hey bud, yeah there was some confusion on where folks pay last time. I think that is why he added the US only part on his site now. That spring box was bursting. When I get a handle on what goes where from Sebring I will reach out to everyone. Will likely do through etransfer but we will figure it out one way or another. Stay tuned :slight_smile:

13 Likes

E-transfer is great by me! Heck. you’re so close I’d drive by with cash and a tribute! :joy:

8 Likes

Signed up, thanks Doug.

7 Likes

I haven’t seen, where any of these have been made available yet

3 Likes