2021 Fall Seed Run Co-op Boxes

Don’t think I’m quite eligible to get in on this yet, my understanding is there is a spring and fall box each year? I’ll have donations for future boxes :love_you_gesture:

6 Likes

You are a TL2 so you are eligible but were not here to sign up when the runs were live. Keep an eye out for sign ups for the next run. If you see anything you really like let me know and perhaps something can be arranged even if it’s a trade with a user.

3 Likes

Anything I’m signed up for, you are welcome to. Not sure if you are Canada or US, but it doesn’t matter, I’ll get them to you once they get to me.

6 Likes

Really cool of you. We can chat when you get your box and maybe work out a trade or something.

4 Likes

As my “local distributor” is the wonderful BeanSanta of :canada: aka: @DougDawson ; how do you get our $$$?

Only other time I got in on a box I paid through DIY Greenlife and then @Shadey sent me so much I was intimidated!!!

8 Likes

Hey @BasementBeans , you can still sign up for this one if you want. It will be in this box.

2 Likes

Hey bud, yeah there was some confusion on where folks pay last time. I think that is why he added the US only part on his site now. That spring box was bursting. When I get a handle on what goes where from Sebring I will reach out to everyone. Will likely do through etransfer but we will figure it out one way or another. Stay tuned :slight_smile:

13 Likes

E-transfer is great by me! Heck. you’re so close I’d drive by with cash and a tribute! :joy:

8 Likes

Signed up, thanks Doug.

7 Likes

I haven’t seen, where any of these have been made available yet

3 Likes

Night Terror OG
I this the cross blue dream x Rare Darkness

7 Likes

Yup. That’s correct. Good taste and lots of colors in them. F2s should open a nice realm of plants as well. At least that’s what I found.

9 Likes

Nice I bet they will be some nice colors for sure. I have a few crosses with rare dankness #1 in them many Thanks

3 Likes

Do I ask you for one? Am I close?

3 Likes

No shit, that was one hell of a box

4 Likes

The PPP and DP would be of interest for sure! Cheers pal!

5 Likes

i’m a little lost. when do we have to pay to participate? through sebrings site? is the i signup over with? i know i signed up for a blockhead bx but not sure about the rest. is it too late?

3 Likes

Dude, let me cut through the fog. Sebring lists the seeds he has and only a couple have had a signup. It will be announced here when to pay. If you signed up for Blockhead and PPP you are good. Now I believe Eagles009 and BigMike did a signup so check out their threads. The rest will become clear when Sebring is ready to start shipping.

18 Likes

Looks like the Night Terror’s already been identified… the Da Lat and Double Panama Red are from the #freakers, and although it’s just a guess, my hunch would be that the Durban Poison is from @Guitarzan as well since he organized those signups and ran Durban outside this year. The Cherry Cobbler seems to be a CBD variety from @misterbee:

8 Likes

Hey @BirD did you have a signup for the Night Terror OG? That is if I read your post correctly that they are from you… :pray:

3 Likes