2021 Fall Seed Run Co-op Boxes

So if we signed up for the run, when and where do we send our Addy’s? I’m in on the double panama run

2 Likes

I havnt seen the signup page.

2 Likes

I’m number 16 on tl2

2 Likes

Congrats. Did not know this was the official list lol, Thought @Sebring would have listed it, thats what the about co op said. Mabe my mistake.

2 Likes

I’m still learning how these co op boxes work too, seen that sign up about a month ago and jumped right on it, missed the others though

2 Likes

This one ends today.

7 Likes

I missed this one as well; signup was posted on my Mom’s birthday and I was distracted :rofl:

1 Like

I’m trying to get things wrapped up so as not to be a pain in the ass for distribution. If I shouldn’t have this open any longer, even today, somebody let me know.

5 Likes

Yeah just takes time to figure it out lol. I think I was new when it was posted so I didnt qualify. :joy: looking forward to the next run .

4 Likes

@AceHigh If ur wanting to put together a seed run project then shoot me a message after u check out my thread " so I’ve grown enough pot but" maybe we can collaborate

3 Likes

There is not much to figure out folks. Someone does a co-op, you sign up for the co-op, when seeds are ready they get sent to Sebring. He sends to distributors who reach out to you for postage and server donations. Simple and easy. The problem I see with this fall box is most of those runs were not really co-op runs. They were just seeds made and now sign ups are popping up all over the place for them. It’s not usually this confusing.

23 Likes

So much OG love!

8 Likes

Yeah I was just confused myself, so was trying to figure out if I was doing something wrong lol.

3 Likes

Based of the number of packs and the numbers on the sign-up which strains got mailed to you for Cad?

5 Likes

This is still my first rodeo, so I’m a bit confused as to what exactly qualifies something as a co-op run or not… are there certain strains that do and don’t qualify? Does it just mean announcing beforehand that it’s a co-op run, or placing it in the seed co-op forum? Who decides these things? I’m genuinely a bit in the dark here, not really sure how I’d go about doing a co-op run in the future if I want to.

4 Likes

So far as I know nothing has been mailed yet nor has Sebring reached out to let me know anything. I know my second load of a couple thousand PPP made it to Sebring so I am happy about that. Even at 15 seeds per spoonful that should still make another 133 packs. I am guessing he will start sending out soon. Going by his last update above he has been working real hard getting these all together so I have not reached out to him, last thing he needs is another PM I am thinking. He will let me know when stuff starts moving I would imagine.

10 Likes

Hey bud, give this a read.

4 Likes

Same, glad you asked that. I just want to do things the right way so as to not cause undo problems, and being fairly new here Im still learning. Appologies in advance if I do. Lol

2 Likes

Holy crap! I had no idea the boxes would be this loaded!
Does anyone know how the strains without signups are to be handled?
Or do they all actually have signups and I missed them? LOL. (HIGHly possible)

7 Likes

I have posed that very question to @sebring on this thread but have seen no response so I have no idea. I know @G-paS was saying he will just include them in the fall box but I still don’t understand that. Include them to who? Will it be just USA? Nothing like a little mystery in ones life :slight_smile:

7 Likes