2021 Fall Seed Run Co-op Boxes

That would be good but not sure how it would be enforced. I have found many chomping at the bit to get a spring or fall box don’t even know what it is. I think people just get excited and it’s easier to ask rather than research even when asking on a thread that explains it :thinking:

14 Likes

This please. I am really tired of threads getting longer and longer because people are too lazy to read and just ask the same stuff over and over again, making the thread longer so more people don’t care to read it and just ask the same stuff over and over again, making it longer … :crazy_face: :gun:

27 Likes

Here’s an idea. If a question has been asked many times already, when re asked, ignore the question.

I have noticed that it’s human nature to ask for help. But it’s also human nature to help yourself, if no one is there to help you.

17 Likes

I apologize for being one of those people who asked a question, then did his research after. I “promise” to not be a repeat offender, but I lapse occasionally. Sooo how do these box things work? Ha! Appreciate y’all!

9 Likes

Im not positive but…
Im pretty sure it looks like this…

original-3182010-4

22 Likes

I’ll take this one:

Folks makings seeds have sign-ups on their grow log.
These seeds get sent to distributors based on region/country.
Those signed up pay the distributor per strain signed up.
Details are different depending on your distributor.

:hugs:

8 Likes

I see the problem of too much chatter about why people will not read. In two, three posts the information gets lost from the screen and ‘poof’ it is gone so the person looking thinks they are the first person asking the question. Maybe instead of “This topic will close 6 months after the last reply” beside the reply button there should be a “Read the instructions at the top of the page, dummy.” instead.

11 Likes

One method I’ve seen companies put in place is a short quiz where you have to read and answer each question successfully before moving forward, so in this case maybe it earns you a CO-OP badge which is then part of the requirements to participate. I think it’s helpful to access and read through all threads but maybe if you haven’t achieved this badge then you aren’t allowed to post in the co-op thread?

10 Likes

I respectfully disagree. It is not the fault of chatter that people cannot be bothered going though a thread. If the co-op is something a person is interested I don’t feel it’s too much to ask that they read the thread, if you start at the beginning then nothing is buried. If people actually stopped and read the thread there would be few questions and no comments about folks not reading the info already provided.

16 Likes

The post is really saying the reader is too lazy to scroll and read more than what is in front of them. Should have put some kind of rolling eyes smiley up. :roll_eyes:

6 Likes

Maybe we should just change the thread title to “My first grow in OG” … frech|nullxnull

13 Likes

There’s also a search thread feature :hugs:

4 Likes

I think folks should just start at the beginning. Nobody picks up a book and starts in the middle :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Unless you LOVE being confused! :rofl:

5 Likes

Or just look at the pictures.

4 Likes

I believe I am entitled to free shit so where is my free shit?

I want it and I want it now and I don’t want to read the instructions and the distributors should jump when I say so.

Jump.

Unless you can’t tell I’m being sarcastic.

21 Likes

this has merit if it can be a requirement. I would re-read the thread gladly if it was a requirement to post a comment in the thread. That way you would have to deliberately bypass all the reading material and could just ignore them, since they flunked all tests and jumped the guardrails anyway.

5 Likes

Here is something interesting maybe food for thought. When I see 20 - 40 new post’s in this thread, I quickly scroll thru it to see what the chatter is all about! Whilst scrolling if I don’t see anything from “The Man” ( don’t wanna tag him, to clutter up an already cluttered up board ) if I don’t see him posting, I don’t panic.

9 Likes

I already have 340 packs of DBHP ready and am working on putting the rest into packs.

These are all packed and ready for mailers.

Signed Up
278 Blockhead BX
233 Paonia Purple Paralyzer
100 Double Panama
75 NL5
80 Dalat
468 Dragons Blood Hashplant
141 Strawberry Diesel x Space Dude
181 Durban Poison
155 Stuck in Plain Sight
137 Lucifers Big Buddy
106 NightTerror
100 CherryCobbler

The Cheech Wizard seeds are being mailed to me shortly, so they’ll be included too.

83 Likes

You sir are a legend allhail

20 Likes