2021 Fall Seed Run Co-op Boxes

I just received my fall box!! This is my first time participating and I would like to thank everyone that goes out of their way to make this happen!! When I have the space and time I will most definitely be return the favor to help preserve some strains in my vault for the community!

17 Likes

no, I got taken off of one somehow.

regards,

My account at DIYgreenlife is buggered since I had forgotten my password. I hit the reset password link, but no email is arriving - junk mail checked. I did try to create another account, but the thinger tells me that the email address is already attached to another account. Fun, fun, fun… :grin:

1 Like

Box made it up north!
Very thankful for all that were involved.

Not sure what DeLat is but, :sunglasses:

1 Like

I paid 30 bucks. I thought I had signed up for more than just the 3 I received, but I guess not. I’m not disappointed, just saying my 18$ donation didn’t sway any extras. :yum:

I swear I was on the NL5 and blockhead runs, but 🤷

Anyone get any of those The Stuck in Plain Sight or Lucifer’s Big Buddy in their box? I kinda thought those might be in there since @repins12 requested so way back when.

8 Likes

If memory serves, DaLat is a very nice Vietnamese (Thai?) Sativa.

edit:

8 Likes

wow I must have been a lil stooooned and didnt write it down. Thanks @BigMike55 thats awesome. I’m on a little sativa run right now!

I only had Blockhead and Spacedude written down but expressed interest in DBHP and DP.
I received DBHP and DeLat. I really feel I’m getting a good value for the donation, given the prices I see for seeds and the enjoyment i get. I was comfortable with a $20.00 +shipping donation :+1:

4 Likes

Sebring does tend to put a lot of seeds in his packs. Are you saying your order was not what you had signed up for? If thats the case maybe you should try to contact Sebring and see what happened.

5 Likes

Folks should also keep in mind the $2 per strain is meant to help cover the cost of envelopes, seed containers, stickers etc. It`s called a donation but barely covers the cost of materials for the job being done. This is a good reason to donate more when you are able. Sebring does an amazing thing for the world, not just for OG. When helping to cover those costs you are also helping yourself by keeping his amazing work going. Just something to think about :v:

34 Likes

Same :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: I was waiting in the Vietnams and another 2 packs since almost Sept or October.

I payed about double and then when it got here I got 3 packs. I went back and checked and apparently I didnt sign up for the others 3 I was waiting on.
Oh well. It wasnt Sebrings fault, and Im sure there will be packs of the other floating around here. Any extra I semt Im happy it goes to help him out. I cant imagine trying to organize and send out every order from this community.

4 Likes

I gotta agree! Sebring is tops in my book! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

me as well friend.

regards,

2 Likes

i got my box yesterday. i got everything i signed up for. i had asked sebring about the pura vida f2 and he told me to add ‘approved requests’, but i got STS reagents and recipe instead of pv. :man_shrugging:
no worries though. if i ever get those seeds or not i’m happy either way.

5 Likes

I talked to Sebring about a year ago about Black Triangle. I had since forgotten all about it. Lo and behold, guess what was in my fall box? Yep. A nice package of Black Triangle. I guess he remembered that from way back then.

14 Likes

The $14 is a donation too so you did $22 in donation.

3 Likes

Awesome, thanks Doug! Standing by!!!

Also, do Canadians send donations to you or go to Seabrings site?

4 Likes

Send to Doug, it saves confusion.

3 Likes

Like Shadey said I will collect the payments for Canada. Just hang tight and I will reach out to each of you once the seeds arrive. I won’t collect anything until I have the seeds in my hands to send you. As of now I have not had any communication from Sebring so don’t know when they are coming. We do know he started shipping so it’s just a matter of time.

10 Likes

(*a gif always worth using)

3 Likes

Big thanks to Sebring for all the efforts towards these magic boxes!!

Mine landed w a pack of Mothers Milk F2’s that will be getting reproduced in the near future.

17 Likes