2021 Fall Seed Run Co-op Boxes

I believe I am entitled to free shit so where is my free shit?

I want it and I want it now and I don’t want to read the instructions and the distributors should jump when I say so.

Jump.

Unless you can’t tell I’m being sarcastic.

21 Likes

this has merit if it can be a requirement. I would re-read the thread gladly if it was a requirement to post a comment in the thread. That way you would have to deliberately bypass all the reading material and could just ignore them, since they flunked all tests and jumped the guardrails anyway.

5 Likes

Here is something interesting maybe food for thought. When I see 20 - 40 new post’s in this thread, I quickly scroll thru it to see what the chatter is all about! Whilst scrolling if I don’t see anything from “The Man” ( don’t wanna tag him, to clutter up an already cluttered up board ) if I don’t see him posting, I don’t panic.

9 Likes

I already have 340 packs of DBHP ready and am working on putting the rest into packs.

These are all packed and ready for mailers.

Signed Up
278 Blockhead BX
233 Paonia Purple Paralyzer
100 Double Panama
75 NL5
80 Dalat
468 Dragons Blood Hashplant
141 Strawberry Diesel x Space Dude
181 Durban Poison
155 Stuck in Plain Sight
137 Lucifers Big Buddy
106 NightTerror
100 CherryCobbler

The Cheech Wizard seeds are being mailed to me shortly, so they’ll be included too.

83 Likes

You sir are a legend allhail

20 Likes

There…was a…a…Durban Poison seed run?

ezgif-6-d67e63910773

But seriously, @Sebring, I simply don’t know how you do it. The logistics, the organizing, the actual work, the incredible amount of time, the flawless execution…I don’t know in any of us can truly grasp what it takes for you to do this - but thank you. Thank you. Thank you!

ezgif-6-d45c57d0311a

40 Likes

Great job @Sebring

4 Likes

This is the link on @Sebring’s website where US based members can pay for the seed runs they’ve already signed up for:

17 Likes

@DougDawson , do you have an idea of how you are going to handle the :canada: side of things?

5 Likes

Looks like there’s gonna be real BOXES this time. Masterful work brother.

8 Likes

3 years and I still dont know how to participate in these somebody help please I’d like to get in on the next one if possible have a great day and thanks in advance

Bliss

3 Likes

unbelivable effort @Sebring thank you for all of your good work my friend. hope that you’re feeling better these days. the OG community is lucky to have you!

4 Likes

When there is a seed run you sign up for the wiki in the thread. When the boxes are ready the US guys go to Sebring’s site and pay for it there. The rest of the world the distributor for the area collects the money (hello Doug, Canada). Simple, right?

5 Likes

Many Thanks for your time and energy

1 Like

Hey bud. So from what I understand Sebring is going to send a list of recipients and seeds. Once I get the list I will reach out to each Canadian and verify their info. Than when seeds arrive I will request payment, once received I will ship the beans to the user.

18 Likes

Would this be a good time to send you a little extra for stamps & such?

7 Likes

I was thinking the same.

4 Likes

Nice…i was sorta lost with most the info too…that pretty much clears alot of the info up…so for usa you just have to go sebrings web n pay…i read through all the post very confusing !!!

2 Likes

Shipping will be covered by each person so there is really no need to send extra stamps and such bud but I really appreciate the thought.

It can be confusing bud, if you have any questions feel free to PM me and I will help you out. Here is what I wrote earlier which my be redundant for you now but here it is anyway.
“Someone does a CO-OP seed run.
They create a sign up list and users sign up. This is for TL2 and TL3 members.
When seeds are done they are shipped to Sebring for distribution. There is a distributor for each country. Sebring distributes to the USA and also to the distributors in each country.
Twice a year around spring and fall a box is put together with seeds from each CO-OP run that was sent in.
Those who signed up provide addresses and pay a $2 to $2.50 per strain donation (this amount is due for each individual sign up), depending on location, as well as pay for the shipping cost to have items shipped to them.
Once paid the distributor packages all strains you have signed up for and ships them to you.”

10 Likes

Oh I know, Doug. I mean for all the OTHER beans you send out. I know I’m not the only one who wants to send you some $ to help out.

10 Likes