2021 Fall Seed Run Co-op Boxes

@Sebring I’m in the :us:

1 Like

I am not; so I just sent him a PM with the what what :hugs:

2 Likes

All good bud. He has the sign up sheets so all will be well.

4 Likes

Wonder if we could make a wiki for all the well wishers to say they are happy Sebring is OK (relatively speaking) That way there will not need to be a lot of posts saying the same thing (in their own special way) but well wishers can use up the characters in their line to give the thumbs up. Or something like that? Hec, maybe we might get into a wiki war? It has been a while.

6 Likes

Man! Super glad you’re ok buddy. We’ve been worried about you!

3 Likes

Ten post bevore Sebring they were talking about closing the tread to funny

Glad to see your kicking ass an taking names
@Sebring

3 Likes

@Sebring im in the :us:

1 Like

Hey @Sebring I’ll let @Burnso know he’s my buddy but I believe he’s having issues with the post office so just send his with mine and I’ll get them to him if nothing else. I’ll tell him to get in touch later today when I see him.

1 Like

@Sebring i need a link to pay i guess, what is owed? I am in US…

Good to see ya…

1 Like
6 Likes

Lol, yes, interesting how the timing worked on that. Good to hear all is well with him.

3 Likes

Glad everything is okay many Thanks for your time and energy

2 Likes

@Sebring super happy to see you post! A bunch of us were worried, and now are relieved to see you are OK!

I can’t wait to read about what has been going on in your life when you get around to posting about it!

Glad you finally have peace in your household. Balancing wives, mothers, and in-laws is a rock/hard place situation with which I am acquainted…

BTW I just paid for my box, plus some extra for you…
:pray:
Dirtron :us:

12 Likes

Good to hear from you @Sebring arthritis is brutal wishing you all the best with that. Also well played on simmering down the tension with your loved ones, being married to a Latina I know personally that’s no easy feat.

I’m based in :australia:

@Johnnybsmokin let me know when you need the payment and where to send it mate. I hope you are well too

6 Likes

@DougDawson
Ringing in someone’s ear .

2 Likes

Glad to hear you’re ok and that your home life hasn’t imploded. :wink: I was waiting for the all-clear from you to pay, since last we’d heard you were still working out the shipping prices. I’ll get the payment and my info in for you ASAP.

:us: btw.

4 Likes

Thank You @joecool for the link.

Shipping and donation sent… thanks to all involved.

3 Likes

Donation sent. Thanks to all the people who did the co-ops for this box!

2 Likes

glad to hear you’re doing ok @Sebring !

2 Likes

[quote=“GCBudz, post:665, topic:63597, full:true”]

You go to the link in the post below yours. The site tells you what to pay. It is $2 per strain you signed up for plus the $ shipping.

:green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes