2021 Fall Seed Run Co-op Boxes

Cool trick brother…
I just found out I’m in 4 of them…

George, what got you in a mood? Please stop complaining about me trying to do the work I need to, it has nothing to do with you and I find your statement not only unwarranted but somewhat offensive.

You ever think that after I get the Canadians knocked off the list that it might be easier to handle? Did you ever stop to think I am keeping track of this info as it comes to me? Please don’t act like you know what I am thinking or what I am doing. First you say other will be pissed off with me posting this in the fall box thread, even though this is in regards to the fall box, than you complain I am not getting info for everyone else. Honestly there is no need for your interaction on this at all. I am sure the rest of the world is happy you are speaking for them and you are jumping to conclusions when you have only part of the the story but I don’t appreciate it.

7 Likes

Nope…
At least I’m not and I speak for Asia as there’s no one left to speak for my continent…

4 Likes

Firstly I had missing that Craigson15 had also send seeds to Sebring, if you would have shared that info with us I wouldn’t have done that comment, you can be sure of that …

2 Likes

Here is an idea.
When a person first becomes a member, instead of a starting “PIP”, do a starting “FLAG” That way its always right there.
Would require existing members to climb on board tho.

6 Likes

I cannot say for sure what he has done, I am assuming he did but would not move forward with that assumption without asking the man himself. Here is the thing George, I have a spreadsheet with the whole list. Than It has a second column for Canadians. There will be a 3rd column for the list once Canadians are removed. From there I would likely the rest of the info for Sebring but that is not as time sensitive and I am prioritizing things accordingly. I did not share information with you regarding this whole thing as there was no need to. You are not even on the sign up. Now I am sorry that you feel I don’t care about anyone but Canadians but that is your misconception. I am doing a job here and you making such comments about me pissing people off or that I don’t care about anyone else is just wrong and uncalled for.

5 Likes

I don’t think it will be an issue going forward bud. The signups all include this info for the most part. This is just an older one from before Shadey asked everyone to start adding them. An easier way would be for folks to add their location to their profile. When you click my avatar you see not only my country but also my province. If each member put their country in their profile it would be great but I am guessing some would object. It’s a cool idea but not sure if the system could change those pips but adding the country to your profile is defiantly a simple fix.

3 Likes

I can’t see where to add that Location Tab. Can you help a brother out?

3 Likes

Profile preferences

1 Like

I don’t know if that helps i checked with my phone lol computers might be laid out differently

1 Like

Sure bud, go to your account preferences. Click your avatar, than the little person, than summery.
From there click preferences and than profile.

From there scroll down to location and you can set it there.

6 Likes

That’s explained way better then what I said lol

3 Likes

I am on the list, so anything going on interests me, if Craigson15 has only sent you the seeds to distribute to canucks you may imagine the rest of the world won’t be very happy, if he has also sent them to Sebring all canucks should be deleted from the original list so they won’t receive them twice. That’s why working only with the original list sounded a better option for me, nothing personal on this, if you think speaking openly and sincerely to you is offensive it’s your problem, not mine … beer3|nullxnull

1 Like

Got it
Thanks Brother(s)

2 Likes

That is not Dougs fault, or problem.
So what is your point?

3 Likes

Gentlemen, PLEASE.
I think a misunderstanding has occurred. take a deep breath and say Shit!

4 Likes

That is offensive George. You are right, you speaking to me in such a way is my problem.

5 Likes

Doug getting seeds before you is your problem not his

3 Likes

Then it’s not Co-op rules and should be in the canucks thread, that’s all …

1 Like

You were trying to start shit at the beginning of this thread about co op rules too, and you were proven wrong and your trying to stir shit up again. What’s your deal man? If your that hard up for beans let me know, I got thousands I can send if you need something to grow. Just stop being a dick

7 Likes