2022 Fall Box Swap Spot

How successful were you in getting replenished? SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I’m good misterbee, just checking on the status of that particular request. I know a guy. :grin:

1 Like

Hey @PineTarBastard and @Green_Light, those AK48 hit the back of the mail box this morning, on their way to you!

3 Likes

@misterbee , sorry for the delay. the AG are packed up and will be going in the mail tomorrow

thanks for the advice.

2 Likes

Is there a thread on OG somewhere that explains how these work???
I mean,I’m over 50,AND blonde… so…

3 Likes

I hope that helps. @Lady.Zandra63

2 Likes

Looking for anyone willing to swap their Sour Bubble. I wasn’t able to get in on the sign up and luck has not been in my side with Doug’s further giveaways. I’ve got a few strains to offer in trade, I just want to see the BOG’s legacy in my tent.

3 Likes

It’s simple @Lady.Zandra63 . There are Co-op runs that go up, watch the Co-op section and when they come up the grower will at a point put up a sign up list. You can also watch the Co-op voting thread as all Co-op runs now have to get approval. That will keep you up to date on all new runs. You sign up for each run you are interested in.

Now each spring and fall the seeds from completed runs are sent to us distributors. We package them up and put together packages for all that signed up. These are called the spring/fall boxes.

Now being in the USA you would wait to see the spring/fall boxes are ready to start going out. You register on DIYGreenlife.com and provide your safe address, pay a $2 per strain fee which covers packing materials and for shipping. Once that is done the box will be shipped to you.

Now there are a number of threads created to explain each part of the Co-ops and they are pinned to the top of the category here. Seed Runs Co-op - Overgrow.com

If you have any questions just let me know.

10 Likes

If you can’t find any let me know @joheimgrohen and I will hook you up, I got lots left. Just finishing up the fall box mailings and then will have more time to deal with such things.

8 Likes

Thanks for checking on me MrB. I have had help with most on my list thanks to @roosterhash, @Tracker and some of the coop growers.
Still hoping to hit the Sour Bubble lottery but feel lucky to have crossed off most of my list.
I imagine there are other people that missed out on signups that could benefit from your help more than me since I have been so fortunate already.

3 Likes

I betcha if you PM those “personals”, some RKS might make it’s way to ya!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I keep seeing people talk about ‘‘signing up for boxes’’… do you contribute seeds, then get in on the box?

1 Like

Thanks so much!!!
Great deal!!!

1 Like

You don’t signup for the boxes. They are just paid for in spring and fall. The co-op seed runs are what you would signup for and then they(co-op seed runs) go in the fall or spring box, that’s when payment is due.

6 Likes

Anybody have some of FBSC Colombian Gold they’d be willing to trade? I would be happy to offer the Cherry cobbler and/or sour bubble in exchange

3 Likes

Happy to offer up the Sour Bubble angrymod

LOL

10 Likes

You sure you have enough :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:??? SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

He was saying it in a rhetoric “SMH” way… because @US3RNAM3 said he was happy to give away his BOG

At least that’s how i read it…

1 Like

LOL, yeah but I just play. Grow them, trade them, do whatever makes you happy. I was just trying to be funny, lol.

4 Likes

Well i thought it was funny enough my guy

1 Like