2022 Fall Box Swap Spot

Did you miss out getting your name on a wiki for something you really wanted from the 2022 Fall Co-Op Box? Are you brand new to OverGrow and therefore not able to sign up for something due to trust level? Were all the slots filled up by the time you saw a post, maybe due to world time zone differences? Well, here’s your chance to shoot your shot for the seeds of your dreams.

I decided to make this thread to hopefully keep everyone who’s looking for the same things in the same spot. Yes, yes, I know. We already have dozens of trade threads. So, if one of our magnificent mods deems this thread unnecessary, I’ll happily disappear it, and that’ll be that. Also, just to put it out there, I’m thinking all trades from the fall box should be wrapped up by the end of the year, so unless this thread is still super active around then, I’ll be closing it anyhow. Once I figure out how, that is. :sweat_smile:

Let’s try to keep this as “on topic” as possible, and only request or offer things from the fall box in our posts here.

30 Likes

Just wondering is group A seeds different from group B seeds?

2 Likes

No, a and b is just a shipping thing, a has a few and b has lots.

5 Likes

Just wondering if there’s other runs of seeds I don’t know about and might wanna trade for.

3 Likes

If you check the 1st post of both of the fall box threads, one of them has a list :+1:

1 Like

8 strains and under are group A, 8 and above are group B. Only difference is cost of postage, seeds are the same.

3 Likes

Here you go

7 Likes

If you enter “category:37” into the search field (w/o the quotes) it gives a list of open and closed threads on seeds runs… (No clue how or why this works… :smile:)

You can refine the search by using “@your name category:37” to show the threads you have posted to.

Cheers
G

18 Likes

There’s some strains on there that I don’t think I’m in! Like the tuna kush,lsd and others. Hmmmmm would there be a way to just pay the extra and get on lost B? If not no worries I will try and trade.

What the OGer got lost to customs?

That’s a damn shame.

4 Likes

You already see the list @DGCloud

Well you just taught me some advanced moves man

2 Likes

I know!
It blew my mind when I played with it…

It works with other numbers besides 37 but I didn’t see a pattern. I suspect it is an internal category index but I have no clue. :grin:

Cheers
G

4 Likes

You are exactly right. If you go into the category Breeder’s Lab and then click the Seed Runs Co-op sub category you’ll see the URL in the browser with the number identifier. So this works if you’re searching for someone’s (or your own) in any of the thread categories like this.

4 Likes

Thanks!!
…and thanks to @HeadyBearAdventures for the tip in the first place.
Dang, I never noticed the browzer bar info.

Cheers
G

5 Likes

If anyone’s got that Sour Diesel from this coop box and wants to trade for other coop beans or stuff from my fridge, let’s talk

3 Likes

I’ll holla if it’s in my "“Goody Box”. SS.BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

It really is. I have taken the spares that were sent to me and @Gpaw provided me with his surplus. I packed them up and there is enough to cover all that signed up including the overflow. They will just have to wait for the spring box but still, they will be covered. @Gpaw came through for all you OGers not once but twice :slight_smile:

63 Likes

Man this place is awesome I like to see everybody taking care of each other

14 Likes

May be back in here sometime to try trade for some of the genetics from the box my box is lost in Detroit :pensive: if it doesn’t show up eventually :crossed_fingers: it does will try to do up some trades to acquire some of them much love everyone

13 Likes