2022 Fall Box Swap Spot

He was saying it in a rhetoric “SMH” way… because @US3RNAM3 said he was happy to give away his BOG

At least that’s how i read it…

1 Like

LOL, yeah but I just play. Grow them, trade them, do whatever makes you happy. I was just trying to be funny, lol.

4 Likes

Well i thought it was funny enough my guy

1 Like

Ok for those waiting on goji seeds from me I’m sorry for the delay i been dealing with things. Those will be going out tmw. Thank you for your patience. I added a few white cherry truffle fems for all 3 of you

8 Likes

I hate to be another but if there are any extra seeds from this floating around I wouldn’t mind a couple. I just became level 2 a few days ago. No worries if not!

1 Like

I do have my eyes on the Og r kush, tuna kush, and purple urkle.

2 Likes

Got some Acapulco gold, Durban Poison, stuck in plain sight, Zamaldelica and spirit train I’m looking for some RKS thanks

4 Likes

Love the vibe always around here.
I’m trying to pop a set of 1985 seeds,
The seeds were still in the bud, it was green in color the weed.

The dark seed is 1985 day 7, after 5 days I threw in some Afghan x Afghan Skunk.

In 36 hours those others started popping, so now the 1985 has new cheerleader tails to inspire 1985 to pop lol. :100::dove:

12 Likes

Nice @GregOG I’m excited to see what you can find in these and I have never had any skunk yet and it’s always interesting to see what others have unless it starts the Skunk debate but :shushing_face::speak_no_evil: LoL here’s my cheerleader for them jim-carrey-happy-dance

1 Like

You have had buds sitting around in storage since 1985 with seeds still in the buds ?
Or this is what the strain is called ?
@GregOG

3 Likes

A dude got married in 1985, put the almost ounce of weed in a coat pocket, never touched it again.

Be a miracle if any pop, but it’s like day 8, and 3 days ago I put 2 more down to germinate. It’s not molding and definitely the shell is breaking down.

20221209_122237

The weed was green we know that much so far. It’s now splitting open evenly across the split of the seed.

Crazy looking thing :thinking:

6 Likes

That’s freaking insane :flushed: lol

I see a tail starting to pop out. Put them somewhere warm while you wait for them to open… Any idea what strain of weed this actually is ? @GregOG

3 Likes

Hey…
I’m looking for super lemon haze. i missed these and i would like to give them a try.

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.