2022 Fall Co-op Box Update **CLOSED** See you in the spring

Once again all I can say is thank you to all the OG growers and community. Props to @G-paS for handling this wonderful task.

This package of joy arrived today!
20221015_133342

If my tents didn’t look like this, with a couple more on deck.

I’d be dropping beans in shot glasses already! Whaaa now I gotta wait before I get to grow any. :weary:
Real OG problems here Guys!
Thanks again fellas.

22 Likes

What you going to pop first great haul so excited to get my first box :grin: @OGBohab

7 Likes

Ohh man tossing out the tough questions.

Well the one I was most interested in was lost to customs - the OG’r. But that still leaves some tough decisions . I’d have to say I’ll be germinating 5 each of the Sour D and the Sour Bubble first. Find some females and for God’s sake take some clones. My problem is I end up with too many clones.

10 Likes

Beans have landed!!! Thank you so much for the hard work everyone involved!!!

15 Likes

No worries OGBohab…

We ‘cobbled together’ a plan B (out of giveaway and reserve stock).
You will see the OG’r show up in the spring box.

Cheers
G

18 Likes

I received the Fall 2022 box today yall!! Thank you to @G-paS and all the growers, donators, and all of you for making this place a little slice of heaven. Be good family!

15 Likes

Hey guys, after 22 days waiting arrived my fall-box. Of all the packs I received, this was the fastest. Thanks, @G-pas for making this, and for contributing to the entire OG community with perfection.

14 Likes

Your welcome. It was a little more work to put in flips and cards but, It was so much nicer then waiting 4 months.

The box to @Vertebrata is in Brazil but not to him.
I am waiting to hear from our friends down under.

:green_heart::seedling:

10 Likes

Wow that’s some amazing stuff and I have a package in transit for Monday and I have a feeling that it might be it cause I have nothing else scheduled for delivery but time will tell hmm :thinking: I’ve got a package from WA and MI for delivery Monday…

6 Likes

if it has already arrived in Brazil, depending on the region, it should arrive to @Vertebrata next week. But there are places that can take longer.

wow, I couldn’t stand to wait 4 months, anxiety hits hard around here lol.

4 Likes

It took two months after it hit last time. I hope your right.

:green_heart: :seedling:

7 Likes

Received my box today @G-paS
Thank you so much for all your time and effort you and everyone else that made this happen.
:+1::+1:

6 Likes

My package arrived!!! :package:
Thank you again to @G-paS and all of the amazing cultivators who contributed to this extravaganza!
:bear::purple_heart::fire:

9 Likes

Thanks @G-paS and everyone else that made this possible! It’s like Christmas in October!!

I did some math, and my haul came out to 11.5 cents a seed. 303 seeds all together. I’m def gonna share the love around these parts.

25 Likes

You counted your seeds? :rofl:

Just out of curiosity how many in your Spirt Train? The one I checked had ~75

13 Likes

Ohh Wow, thanks to whomever made the sacrifice for plan B. Already got some anticipation for a spring box now, :laughing:!

4 Likes

I gave everybody that paid to get these a pack of something special to keep them happy till spring. :laughing:

22 Likes

You are a beautiful soul, @G-paS thank you so much for all your time and effort on this.

10 Likes

Got mine yesterday! Thanks @G-paS for everything you do.

15 Likes

Got mine in yesterday - thanks to @G-paS and all the breeders! Yall rock!

4 Likes