2022 Fall Co-op Box Update **CLOSED** See you in the spring

Thanks for giving one of the most precious assets “Time”. And for giving yours to this community @Jinglepot . salute, cheers, hapi and joy!

22 Likes

Great news @Jinglepot !

8 Likes

I updated what will be in the box.
A few are in the Postal System so fingers crossed.

:green_heart: :seedling:

20 Likes

@Jinglepot You’ve been a seed making machine this year. It’s very much appreciated!

15 Likes

In the first post there is a bullet tab stating that sign ups won’t be open till after 9/21.

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

7 Likes

Thank you @Kabuddha

4 Likes

Thanks for the update!

5 Likes

3 weeks to go!

10 Likes

Hey @G-pas thank you so much for all your devotion to OG and hard work.I noticed you’re distributor for Australia now too, I’m NZ so do you cover here too? Thanks again💚

9 Likes

I killed my printer making labels. I am waiting for a new one to show up that I ordered.

:printer: :printer: :printer:

32 Likes

Thought you only killed plants, once unruly!! :flushed: :partying_face: :woman_farmer:

9 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

8 Likes

thanks for putting all of this together. i completely forgot how many i signed up for. :+1:

14 Likes

Just wanted to say Thank You to everyone making this happen …Everyone committed to the same cause is making Amazing things happen… thank you all again …No_chem

15 Likes

Thanks @G-paS !

Any chance you could clarify which Acapulco Gold Purple/Gold mix is from? Is that snow high’s michoacan acapulco cross?

4 Likes

Hey people! You NEED to add your user name to your order or I will NOT know what envelope goes to who.

:warning: :warning: :warning: :warning: Remember to include your Overgrow Username in the order form. :warning: :warning: :warning: :warning:

20 Likes

I dont know if I put my forum name in the order. My forum name and my name on sebrings site are the same if that helps.

2 Likes

Im probably in that bunch! G-Pas just let me know what i can do to fix it.

4 Likes

Is it time to pay?

3 Likes

Bit of confusion on my part here.

The username box was at the top of my order form. The bottom included a window for notes. I included mine in the box…but since you keep coming back to this and…(see above) let me know if you need anything further from me.

3 Likes