2022 Fall Co-op Box Update **CLOSED** See you in the spring

Sebring’s site sends the receipt auto. You would have had to have given him an e-mail in the order.
If you didn’t put in you user name or e-mail the only way to find your payment would be if you can give me the name you used to mail to. :green_heart: :seedling:

5 Likes

I usually get a receipt in my spam folder, but I don’t see one this time. Any chance you can confirm my payment is noted? It definitely came out of my bank, and I have a screenshot of my receipt. Has my username and order number of you’d like me to DM the image to you. :wink:

1 Like

You didn’t put your e-mail addy in the form. :smiley: Your good your order number is *****

:green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

Ahhh. Dang it. I remember doing it, but it was probably the first time I tried and there was an error on my end. Thanks for clearing that up for me. :heart:

2 Likes

Are these boxes by chance originating in CA?

I see an unexplained package out for delivery today.

Getting stoked!

Thanks so much for efforts @G-paS , you are a dedicated woman.

I have run many co-ops in my day and I have a pretty good understanding the logistics, time, money, and dedication involved. May karma rain down upon you in spades

11 Likes

the eagle has landed

32 Likes

Just arrived 5 minutes ago. I am so pumped to run these super lemon haze. Blast from the past.

48 Likes

Man, I can’t wait for those lemon haze either :green_heart:

7 Likes

Hopefully did everything right I didn’t keep a copy

Patiently waiting

7 Likes

They either are from MI or WA. It depends on if Sebring uses the account last and I forget to switch it back,

5 Likes

Yours are on the way :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes

This makes my :heart: so happy!

26 Likes

Many Thanks truly appreciated :dna:

37 Likes

It’s 25 December or what???

Hahaha

18 Likes

Happiness!!!

31 Likes

Best community on the net for sure!

30 Likes

Ty Ty Ty Ty ty

I am not worthy 🥹:rofl::crazy_face::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks for everything you do

13 Likes

@G-paS no sooner did I hit send on the message above the mail man delivered the package

Magic

When you say on its way and fast you mean it lol

14 Likes

Had my username and email confirmation receipt and I just had to send 2 payments I forgot about $2 donations for the strains but paid for in full but didn’t know if having 2 order numbers would be a problem @G-paS and I also have a package showing from WA and MI anticipation is making me bonkers lol

4 Likes

Wooo!! Thank you @G-paS and all the Co-Op growers and those who helped make the seed runs happen. Pretty special group!

30 Likes