2022 Fall Co-op Box Update **CLOSED** See you in the spring

If it helps any, yours were actually posts 673 and 674. :stuck_out_tongue: God sees deleted posts too, surely?

4 Likes

Morning People
My name is on the list, OK.
What do I do now?

4 Likes

What List? SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

After you click to proceed to checkout just remember to add your OG username to OverGrow User name

You got this! :call_me_hand:

17 Likes

The list of people who have yet to check out for the fall Box @misterbee

3 Likes

They don’t even have to register. The just need to:

You go to the first post in this thread and read it.
"22 Fall Co-op open for sign-up
Find your name in group “A” $6 or group “B” $11 shipping
See the number behind you name and multiply it by $2.
Click on the link in the post.
Choose the right option for shipping. Add that to the cart and then make a donation of the result for you strain number by $2.

You have to add your User name on the order or I don’t know what envelope is yours.

I love your tutorial. I am making one like it to the how to sign-up thread for Spring

16 Likes

Slick tutorial @Maddawg!

Mad props my dawg!

:robot:

7 Likes

Even easier!
Just ran it without registering and it was a bit faster…

Happy Halloween Y’all :call_me_hand:

12 Likes

I was trying to keep it as simple as I can for the new folk. I think registering is a great thing.
:ghost: :alien: :clown_face:

:jack_o_lantern:

7 Likes

All checked out on DIY thanks again and sorry for the delay. I’ve been out of pocket.

2 Likes

Attention: Being Halloween and time is short, all unclaimed seeds will be eaten in a most horrific manner.

(just a suggestion co-op team). image

28 Likes

LOL, Happy Halloween @Northern_Loki and to all you OGers. Have a fantastic day.
PointedBossyBoaconstrictor-size_restricted

18 Likes

I got them!!! Thank you guys!! And I have to say “night terror and dragons blood hashplant” are super cool to receive ON Halloween :jack_o_lantern: :ghost: :alien: :scream:

This is my very 1st co op box!!! Happy Halloween :skull: :skull_and_crossbones:

24 Likes

Nice grab. @G-paS what do you do when they don’t pay up? Any extra? Just asking.

9 Likes

I had similar thoughts. Any chance for other folks to buy em up?
I mean a person whole unclaimed co-op order btw, so your hard work doesn’t have to be undone.

7 Likes

They should also be banned from any other co-op runs!

2 Likes

It’s totally up to @G-paS but I would think they would be offered up in the next box as there has to be an end to this one. But as I say, totally up to her. She has earned a nice break after the ton of work she did.

That feels unreasonable. Some folks have to be offline for many reasons, seems unfair to ban someone just because life got busy and they have not been able to log in for a while but that’s just my opinion.

21 Likes

Totally!

I have had literally 100’s of pm/post asking for them
Tomorrow I will down load the last signees. I what to get them out this week.
I will be **NOTHING ** with the seeds until next year. At that time I will figure it out. This happens to all the distributors. They have seeds nobody claims either.

:high_brightness: :high_brightness:PLEASE DO NOT PM IF ASKING FOR SEEDS. :high_brightness: :high_brightness:

24 Likes

my first COOP Box

Thanks OverGrow

22 Likes