2022 Fall Co-op Box Update **CLOSED** See you in the spring

You better sweet bee! :rofl:

:green_heart: :seedling:

6 Likes

I think mine was lost in Detroit but maybe is on the way? I can wait and appreciate being a part of this

4 Likes

Sorry you are one of the three :disappointed:

2 Likes

Super Thank You to “Mr Wizard” for his most cool & generous offer to help me out. never expected it really.
OG really is a big family… besides, who doesn’t like getting presents like this…

Mail Call… wheeeeeeeeee

I

8 Likes

I see my name under not claimed, I may need assistance figuring out what I need to do.

2 Likes

@GregOG

First,

Go to this link chose group A

go to checkout add 4 dollars

Add username from overgrow

Pay

Youre done

Edit: the diy link not the link right above it…

2 Likes

My first box has arrived.

Thank you to everyone who made it possible.

Especially thank goes to @Sebring @G-paS @Swe-can and the whole OGs.

Can t wait to throw them in the dirt.

14 Likes

My box also arrived!

Thanks you all breeders involved, @G-paS and @Swe-can.

Roll on spring! :slight_smile:

9 Likes

co-op box is doing a fall tour of the midwest.

6 Likes

So mine says that it departed the Detroit facility and that was Oct 13tg and it’s just saying late in transit and it’s just really concerning since it said that it left Detroit but left 6 days ago…:man_facepalming:t2:

4 Likes

Looks like good news today! I was checking before making a trip to town.

4 Likes

I’m gonna guess that I’m one of the 2 now that is looking like a lost in mail limbo :man_facepalming:t2::man_facepalming:t2::man_facepalming:t2:

1 Like

There were five like that. So far three just popped up at different times showing at out for delivery.

:green_heart::seedling:

3 Likes

Hopefully it will show up soon and I just wanted to see because it’s saying it left Detroit on October 13tb and I got today’s mail so if I don’t get it by the weekend I’ll let you know Monday thanks for your help and time sorry for the bother

1 Like

How are you checking it?

2 Likes

I have an account with USPS and informed delivery

3 Likes

What’s the deadline for getting these paid up? I’m extra thin in pockets this month due to a couple unforseen expenses. Any chance I can put this off for a couple weeks?

1 Like

I meant how do you have a tracking number? Can I get a tracking number?

1 Like

It might be a backwards type thing. Like no one sent him a tracking number, but if he’s in the system, the system would know if something is coming to his address. And track it from there

6 Likes

Exactly @imstinky or if it’s addressed to me or someone else at the address so if you sign up for informed delivery USPS site it’d automatically let you know… like if I order from a seed bank I would automatically get the package tracking info and history as soon as it’s printed out with my name

4 Likes