2022 Fall Co-op Box Update **CLOSED** See you in the spring

I don’t remember signing up for it (maybe someone else put me down?) But we also smoke a lot of pot around here :sweat_smile: Either way, sorry for the inconvenience. Figured I’d make them available for someone else.

2 Likes

I had signed up for all the ones I got, but every box I’ve gotten has been shared between the 3 of us. I gotta share the love of Overgrow with whomever I can.

4 Likes

I followed @G-paS instructions above and it was simple. My username, address, and donations are all taken care of. Thank you for making that easy.

11 Likes

Package received. Thank you! Anyone know what PNC is? It was in a yellow thing.

5 Likes

My PKC came in yellow coroplast, maybe a handwriting thing?

4 Likes

Pakistani chitral kush pck

9 Likes

Yeah! Thank you! I was stumped. lol

4 Likes

Im available to hop in on a box for someone that cant any longer.

6 Likes

got it cleaned out on one side… so far… ugh… just wish i was not so damed tired… lolfriday is also when we sent the bull to freezer camp…

5 Likes

Good people on this site!! :tophat:'s off to you!!

6 Likes

@G-paS Thank you so much for the work put into getting these out! Really impressive undertaking and I’m sure we don’t even know half of the effort it took. Many thanks to all the growers as well for dedicating their time and resources! Looking forward to contributing my own grow to a future box.

3 Likes

I told you I was old and need reminding. I wasn’t lying :wink: :laughing:
:green_heart: :seedling:

9 Likes

My package arrived today, thanks for the work you did to get here out!

3 Likes

I almost forgot to do this. Thank you!!!

3 Likes

@G-pas I will sign up and pay tomorrow if thats okay with you

2 Likes

I just looked down thru my mailing and there are a few at local center at the destination state.

I have three stuck in Detroit which is on of mine ant the bad one.

I did see one showing in Detroit showing up at the destination state. I am hopping they just didn’t scan. They are bad there for that and losing packages.

Everything that went thru the other center have been delivered. Also the lost ones are the ones I had to pay and extra holiday fee that started 10/01/22

Next year it looks like the cut off will be September 1st to receive to mail by September 30th.

:green_heart: :seedling:

14 Likes

Not sure how much I owe but when I find out Il send it to you @G-paS thanks for the efforts to help the board. Anything Im working on in the future you see you want you got dibs thanks again

3 Likes

You go to the first post in this thread and read it.
"22 Fall Co-op open for sign-up
Find your name in group “A” $6 or group “B” $11 shipping
See the number behind you name and multiply it by $2.
Click on the link in the post.
Choose the right option for shipping. Add that to the cart and then make a donation of the result for you strain number by $2. Add that also

You have to add your User name on the order or I don’t know what envelope is yours.

10 Likes

Finger crossed mine shows up will be devastated if my first box ends up in mail abyss :pensive:

4 Likes

Whoops! Don’t know how I let this one slip by, @G-paS
I just did the sign-up/check-out at Sebrings site!
Thanks again!! :green_heart:

2 Likes