2022 Fall Co-op Box Update **CLOSED** See you in the spring

How are you checking it?

2 Likes

I have an account with USPS and informed delivery

3 Likes

Whatā€™s the deadline for getting these paid up? Iā€™m extra thin in pockets this month due to a couple unforseen expenses. Any chance I can put this off for a couple weeks?

1 Like

I meant how do you have a tracking number? Can I get a tracking number?

1 Like

It might be a backwards type thing. Like no one sent him a tracking number, but if heā€™s in the system, the system would know if something is coming to his address. And track it from there

6 Likes

Exactly @imstinky or if itā€™s addressed to me or someone else at the address so if you sign up for informed delivery USPS site itā€™d automatically let you knowā€¦ like if I order from a seed bank I would automatically get the package tracking info and history as soon as itā€™s printed out with my name

4 Likes

Copy that, all clear. Thanks!!

1 Like

@G-paS it arrived looks like it just wanted to take the scenic route :joy: thanks so much for everything :pray:t2:

19 Likes

All I can see for mine is that a label had been created and it has nothing after that. While Iā€™d love to have the seeds, Iā€™m not gonna complain if it doesnā€™t show. Stuff happens and life will go on.

6 Likes

@Mr_Greenfern I got you covered homie. Headed over to pick up your tab if youā€™ll pm your address and details

13 Likes

I donā€™t even know what to sayā€¦Thatā€™s awfully nice of you, Thank you so much! @HeadyBearAdventures !! :pray: who should I pm my details to?

5 Likes

I just messaged you :bear::+1:
Itā€™s absolutely my pleasure

8 Likes

That will be all you see until I can make a trip to town to mail them :wink:

I have only mailed the first few batches.

:green_heart: :seedling:

9 Likes

Ah ok, thatā€™s why I was confused about that list, thanks for the heads up and no rush

4 Likes

Dang Boi!!!
Too OG of you.

I have an electric bill laying over there collecting dust. Wanna pay it for me??? Hahaha.
All seriousness aside, incredibly good of you to do that for @Mr_Greenfern

10 Likes

I am still waiting on mine too.
Each day I expect to see it, but no :cry: .

Hopefully today is the day!

Regardless I donā€™t want to pester.

Chillin waiting for :mailbox: :fire: !

:robot:

5 Likes

Nooooo, say it ainā€™t sooooo?! :scream: :crazy_face: :rofl: :rofl: :+1: :wink:

5 Likes

BTW how do we check tracking on the package?

4 Likes

Whats your fee ill cover you

NVM i see its covered already.

3 Likes

I never actually received anything, I just seen mine on my USPS Dashboard. Itā€™s something available through the USPS that will show you all mail coming to your address. I get daily emails that show me what will come in the mail later that day and it will also show any shipping labels that are created using your address.

3 Likes