2022 Fall Co-op Box Update **CLOSED** See you in the spring

beautiful picture. I swear, dogs are better than people. So sorry for your loss

7 Likes

pure adorable; i have more photos of my 11 year old german shep mix and her brother from when they were puppies around the house than i do anything else. had him (technically my roommate did) for 5 years to the day when he got hit by a car… i learned a lot that day about souls and where they go and i know he’s out there somewhere evolving in ways i cant begin to imagine, probably see em all again some day… nice grip btw, not sure if trainwreck is your bag, but the kashmir in the spirit train is one of my favorite smokes, be well drG

5 Likes

Yeah, @DrGonzo13 on the seeds arriving and OK. Love the puppies. I am sure they are running over the rainbow.

1 Like

Sorry to hear that you’re in my thoughts and sending you some good doggie vibes for the holidays never easy but they just are special animals and no pun intended to the cat lovers just grew up with dogs and I always say that I’m not gonna get another dog but seems like I always do and also huge thanks for your support for @Carty and the co-op seed package was just what he needed and he’s recovering well from the hip replacement Happy Growing The Doc

5 Likes

I got two questions

Is there an easy way to tell what all you signed up for?

And, did I ever send you my address. @G-paS

Much appreciated for your hard work.

You have not! Go here: Pleas read the whole post

"22 Fall Co-op open for sign-up
Find your name in group “A” $6 or group “B” $11 shipping
See the number behind you name and multiply it by $2.
Click on the link in the post.
Choose the right option for shipping. Add that to the cart and then make a donation of the result for you strain number by $2.

5 Likes

You have my correct info G-paS?

I’m fairly sure I noticed you mention my name earlier as one of the orders that had been received, but I haven’t been able to get the mail from my safe address for quite some time, about a month, to verify that it arrived; I should still be fine to receive mail there, but I just wanted to make sure everything is ok since it’s getting towards the deadline. Anything else I still need to do, or just wait for the mail to make its second trip to actually get to me and mutter in annoyance about legal states where it’s still illegal to grow?

:warning:
The FALL "22 CO-OP BOX WILL CLOSES OCTOBER 31ST.

These people have yet to check out;

Group 'B" $11 SHIPPING + $2 DONATION PER STRAIN
@Dr.VitaminGreen
@Sasquatch - pm
@TheHighCheef

Group 'A" $6 SHIPPING + $2 DONATION PER STRAIN
@Aglanthia
@Alaskagrown
@AllOra
@Alphatoy
@Astrodude
@AzSeaindooin420
@AZsensi
@BeanBush
@Blue1963
@BobHasBurgers
@BubbaRay
@Bullskinner
@CapnCannabis
@CARE_giver
@Cartwright
@Corgitron
@Cowgirl
@Cratix
@Crazy1
@GDabyaKush
@DankDumplings
@DanzaKuduro
@Dcoolbreeze1
@Deadinside88
@Drift
@Eagles009 US
@Fastarkid
@Fat_Man :us:
@Franknberry
@G1900
@GanjaMa
@anon82574406
@Gizmo
@Goatrock
@Goldleaf808
@Guitarzan
@GraalQuest
@Grizz718
@harveest
@HashstasH
@Hashton_Kusha
@highminwin
@Hillbill
@itza419
@J-Icky
@JBow918
@JC72
@Jdem075
@Johnny_Utah
@Joker
@Jpiper
@justdrew
@JustSumTomatoes
@Kbonsai
@khaoohs
@kndreyn
@Kushdaddy
@lambchopedd
@Large-Gastropod
@liebigbarrel_US
@Lithbaine
@MaryJane13
@Mdjammer :us:
@MimirKush
@MisticHaze
@monkeyman
@Motaco
@motaman
@MTL
@MWgrower
@MyrtleGrounds
@Nex420 :us:
@Nextlevel209
@OGSince03
@oldfreak
@OldGator
@PadawanWarrior
@PCC5rivers
@Phil_Bombs
@PineScented
@Purple-N-Hairy
@Randar
@RandomCalyxDB0
@reefer
@Riahgorf_1
@Rmevet
@SF0
@SiliconTrichomes
@SkunkHunt101
@FiveGar
@Soonami :us:
@ssavagesmoker1467 :us:
@Stickyjones
@STONER775
@TheNorthAbides
@TugthePup :us:
@UncleLemur
@Upstate
@vaportrail
@Varuna
@VPDisKey
@wahatchi
@watawoosta
@Who

:warning: CLOSING OCTOBER 31ST

13 Likes

Honestly you can take me off… I have more than enough seed to just be hoarding more. :laughing: besides…I don’t even know what I signed up for. Lol

4 Likes

I need to bow out I haven’t the funds currently :green_heart: hopefully I can participate next time

3 Likes

What are you signed up for @Heather420 ?

7 Likes

I honestly have no idea :grimacing: I don’t recall picking seeds

4 Likes

@G-paS shows you down for 3 strains, with shipping it comes to $12. I will cover it for you, are you registered on DIYgreenlife from the last box?

22 Likes

That is so generous of you, thank you :pray::green_heart: I don’t believe I am, how do I do that?

10 Likes

I paid awhile ago, I actually paid shipping twice cause I messed up and forgot the donation the first time, oh and please don’t worry about the extra payment, it was my fault and I’m not worried about it, use it to help someone else

5 Likes

You sir are a gentleman, always helping someone, “Mister OG” indeed.:green_heart:

7 Likes

Ok @Heather420 , go to DIYGreenlife.com and click on the little person. Then register on the site and include your OG user name. As soon as you are done I will submit the payment.

12 Likes

I thought you had!

:green_heart: :seedling:

2 Likes

I think I did it correctly, my username is the same as on here. I didn’t see a spot to add my og username though

1 Like