2022 OG Slapz Giveaway!

4 Likes

THanks @Heliosphear & @Rhai88 ! :hugs:

3 Likes

Congrats @Pigeonman … killer score!

2 Likes

It’s a honor to be OG with you.

2 Likes

We have gone through this with users before man. If I might make a suggestion, I would say that making a wiki and having people overwrite each other is a really bad idea and somewhat harmful practice. It would be best if you found a different way IMO. We have real issues with people overwriting each other in seed runs so promoting that bad behavior is counter productive. Sorry man, not trying to call you out and love the giveaway. Just know this particular overwriting action ends spilling over into Co-op and seed run threads.

6 Likes

Understandable…

This is just for some holiday fun.

I would hope most people would understand Wiki Etiquette when we are actually doing important things. Such as co-op sign ups. (especially since this is only open to members and higher.)

everyone go do your homework if you’re not informed on regular sign up etiquette!!!

5 Likes

All right ya’ll weather is freezing the power line and taking them down, Canada is frozen solid in some parts. I got lots to do here, family time. I’m out till Sunday, be good to yourself and stay warm. Seeyah when I seeyah.

9 Likes

I get it and am not trying to stop the fun bud. Unfortunately it’s just something we have seen before. A recent sign up had 4 times the edits as there were spots which means hundreds of overwrites. Anyway I am not here to tell anyone what to do, just a friendly suggestion that you can ignore if you like.

5 Likes

The sad part is only tl2 and tl3 can edit the signup wiki and it was still a s**t show.

2 Likes

Seemed everyone had fun with it so I ran with it…

Kind of how we sniped during the auctions for OG… made it entertaining to say the least.

Since you all feel that strongly about it I will discontinue its use after this last round since people are already expecting it at 4… afterwards we will switch back to dibs protocol.

6 Likes

All good man, it’s just something that comes back every now and again and seems to have negative consequences. With the wiki being such an integral part of OGs big projects I try to protthem. Here is another thread about it.

3 Likes

Lmfaooooo!!!

2 Likes

Post #113 Wiki… get ready!

After this round I will be back on around 8pm MST or so and unleash some dibs power to some of you fine folk!

Just got off work and time to spend some time with my girls!

Hope everyone is having a great Friday!

5 Likes

Congrats…
@Tracker
@Slammedsonoma420
@CrunchBerries
@Terpsnpurps
@misterbee

PM me with your addresses.

8 Likes

Hell ya! Thank you @Rhai88! Super excited for my first OG slap!!

4 Likes

I stand corrected… I thought for sure at least 1 person would do it lmao… Thank you brother!!

2 Likes

HA! I’m late as usual! -Tried to bump ya off @Tracker ! :wink:

2 Likes

You’re more than welcome! Glad to do it… :+1:

at least one person to do what?

3 Likes

Overwrite someone… just shows the actual OG spirit :raised_hands: :pray:

1 Like

More than welcome my friend!

I hope everyone will flood this post with pictures of their slapz once they’re in their forever home! :wink:

3 Likes