2022 OG Slapz Giveaway!

Got a sticker in the mail earlier this week thanks @Rhai88 and @Heliosphear

4 Likes

Put a slap on it

6 Likes

Finally got around to slapping my stickers up…thanks again @Heliosphear & @Rhai88

6 Likes

It’s so awesome to see OG stickers! Thank you @CanuckistanPete and @LivingBlackSoil they are beautiful and kick ass. Thank you for letting us know @Mr.Sparkle

Have a OverGrow day. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

@Heliosphear I really enjoy your art please keep it up. Cool to see these slapped on stuff so please share when you do. Boring to read posts about stickers arriving.

Happy Saturday

2 Likes

So true! Lmao it’s great everyone gets their stuff but your art is EPIC love the visual eye candy stimuli! Gotta keep on keeping on!

2 Likes

The stickers arrived safe and sound! Thank you very much @Rhai88 :pray: I will make sure these are well taken care of :wink:

4 Likes

Glad they got to you safe dude! Upload some pics when you slap em!

4 Likes

Stickers arrived today thanks for sending those out . Have a great evening .

1 Like

Good! I’m glad they got there! I wish everyone would let me know lol

I have 10 of these stickers left and I know @LedZeppelin didn’t get one. which btw LZ I haven’t forgotten you and I’m sending you another its going in the mail tomorrow! Sucks we lost an OG sticker to the mail folk.

6 Likes

@Rhai88 Many thanks, sticker arrived, I was waiting to slap it on something and take picture, but still haven’t found spot yet, Salute
Hapi

1 Like

That reminds me…I came across one of your stickers and it’s now slapped on my tent. Thanks!

2 Likes

I surely will… I always make sure to let people know things arrived… I figure it’s just common decency to do so… that way any mail issues can be identified quicker as well

1 Like

Any left by chance? Need for my collection

All of the 2022 designs have been given away unfortunately. But there are new designs I’ve made that will be given out / donated for… in the near future.

2 Likes

Thanks for the og and mass medical strains slaps bro!!! They got here today :green_heart: @Rhai88

4 Likes

My favorite juggling clubs are also Renegades. Not the same company. :crazy_face:

6 Likes

Dibs :us: ! 10 characters

Lol. Buddy. You’re like 7 months late.

3 Likes

I know, just did it for the hell of it, I saw any earlier post that said it’s over