'22 Fall Co-op open for sign-up **(CLOSED)**

Shipping says 6$ and 11$ on the site. The number might mean seed signups. Idk.
Payment sent. Thank you @G-paS and everyone for all the work and time they have/are putting in!

1 Like

Thank you for the hard work! Order plus donation ($2/strain) is in ^^

3 Likes

Paid!! Oooohhh this is exciting!!!

2 Likes

Yeah you’d be in group B so if you have 14 strains

shipping = $11
14 strains at $2/strain = $28 donation on top of shipping
11 + 28 = $39 total

10 Likes

So… its this number (in my case, $11) PLUS $2 ea per strain, correct? (I think I am at 8 strains, so 8 x $2 = $16 + $11 shipping - $27, correct?

8 Likes

Correct, you got it :+1:

4 Likes

Awesome, thanks for the update and all of your work!!! Also thanks to the breeders, seed donators, and OG!! Also….PAID!!

2 Likes

Thank you G-paS! It must have been a ton of work putting all of this together.

1 Like

Wow this is an impressive amount of work. Thank you for doing this!

2 Likes

Well done @G-paS! I’m paid up

1 Like

Paid up. Thank you @G-paS for your awesomeness!

Me waiting

giphy

2 Likes

Hey @G-paS thanks again for handling all this. It’s quite an undertaking and we definitely appreciate it! I just wanted to confirm before going to Sebring’s site- you have my postage listed as $5 and I just want to double check that because I’m signed up for SLH, Chitral, OGer, Sour D, and Sour Bubble (which I could actually cancel cause I won some from Doug). $5 sounds great but I’m not sure it’s accurate.

Also looking at Sebring’s site I have no idea how to indicate which strains I’m signed up for, or is that tracked on your end? OGer Kush isn’t listed on his site either.

3 Likes

Awesome I wasn’t prepared for it so my money will be in when I get paid around the 26th.
Thanks to everyone for all y’all do.

1 Like

Exactly how I was fingering it.
Can’t beat a deal like that. Under $50 for a sack of beans like that??? Unheard of!
Thanx for stepping up on this @G-paS it’s not easy, I know. I guess if it was easy, they woulda gave that job to a dumbass!

6 Likes

@G-paS Ty again for all your hard work and effort

I paid at Sebring site

14 donation and 11 shipping 25 total

We appreciate everything you do

Your friend
Paps

2 Likes

Did the Pakistani Chitral Kush get seized by customs? @G-paS

1 Like

No, was in the same parcel as Sour Bubble so definitely not siezed.

4 Likes

Payment sent. Thanks for all the hard work @G-paS

That’s great news, thanks Doug :+1:

1 Like

Payment sent!! So excited. Thank you so so so much for the work involved with this. It is greatly appreciated @G-paS