'22 Fall Co-op open for sign-up **(CLOSED)**

The page was locked a few days ago. I found out people had paid before prices for postage was set. I will have to try to figure out some people when I get with Sebring for that.

Nope it was just one option when I paid before and when I took over for him.

Yes @herbie you were on of my problem children. Each run is sorted separately. I have to research each time a flag isn’t added behind a name. Thank you for posting this so I can let every one know they cause work when the don’t add that little flag :rofl:
Then I found a few with the wrong/different flag from one sheet to another.

Back to work!

:green_heart: :seedling:

7 Likes

Don’t get too comfortable…I’ve been known to hang out near member’s Mailbox. First time I see the OG Box being delivered…I’m gone…wit it!!! Gotta be more careful, last time I did that, all I got was a Boxful of Bills. No, I didn’t pay 'em. ALL, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

19 Likes

I went to the site and payed for mine, 6 strains =$2 per strain + $6 easy peasy.

3 Likes

Wasn’t easy :roll_eyes:, had to chose one delivery zone in the US and then complement the rest with charitable donation, thanks for your hard work and hope I did right this time … :innocent:

4 Likes

You should only have to make a donation for The $2 X strain number.

:green_heart: :seedling:

7 Likes

Tried to, but apparently it was only 1$ icon_e_confused|nullxnull , now I have noticed that if you put the cursor near you can change it, one thing to improve in that page … ejem|nullxnull

4 Likes

Paid up. Thanks to all the good folks involved. Wow

3 Likes

Yes I was 1 of those sry about that @G-paS I went ahead and did the correct way once you opened it up too. Question, I’m on 6 sign ups above but was told pay for “5”, is it because of being in “overflow” of signup? Does overflow affect count? Thanks for your time, hope others Benefit from answer too, cheers.

1 Like

Thanks to G_paS
I paid 11 I hope that is right
Please let me know if more is needed

2 Likes

All paid up. Thank you to everyone that did these runs and shared! Thank you @G-paS for your time and energy in doing all the behind the scenes work. Thank you for everyone else who has contributed.
First box for me!

6 Likes

Signed up for my first Box so stoked :blush: thanks everyone who made the seeds and big shout out too @G-paS for all you done for the community to make the box happen :heart::v::seedling:

11 Likes

Hey @G-paS, sorry to be a pain but I tried to pay for the Spirit Train run but it took me to the thread?

2 Likes

Those links are to check if you have signed in or not, better try this one … beer3|nullxnull

5 Likes

I have not worked with data for a long time, do not remember half the stuff I could do. More graphs though. Appreciate the work you are doing, next year things will be easier. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

4 Likes

Thanks George i got to that page but I cant choose A or B as I’m international.

What George said!

Thank you for helping folks @George

4 Likes

@G-paS, so are all the co-op packages tracked?

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

@G-paS all paid thanx to all that put this run together. :alien:

3 Likes

@G-paS hey bud I paid but thought I only had 6 but it says I signed up for 9 strains. Im short 3 can we take care of that somehow? I’d be happy to pay for the other 3.

1 Like

I think I made an oopsie - I didn’t see the “click to add donation to cart” button until I hit place order. What’s the best way for me to get that donation money to them?

Thanks again for all your hard work guys, this is seriously awesome of you all :sunglasses::+1:

edit: sent @Sebring an email, hope I didn’t cause too much trouble :crazy_face: