2nd Grow, Indoor/Outdoor, shooting for 2 harvests this summer

Double Grape Auto S1 Beans are in the oven!

Many thanks to @GCBudz and @LoveDaAutos

2 Likes

I hope you have good success with them.

2 Likes

Are you going to put these outdoor? I have 2 double grape fem autos Im putting outside. Ill be watching your grow. I started mine 12 days ago. I’ve never grown autos so this is new territory for me.

2 Likes

Yes, all 4 will go outdoors. I am considering doing some minimal LST to two of them, and will LITFA the other two. Interested to see the diff in yield and appeal.

@Greenfingers do you have a journal here? Would love to see your grow as well.

2 Likes

Yes but I don’t know how to link it here but it’s Greenfingers grow and show. I just posted pics, they’re jus sprouts 12 days.

2 Likes

Got it: Thanks.

1 Like

Less than 48 hours later and it looks like all 5 have popped. I am only allowed 4 plants so the weakest one will get culled.

4 Likes

Beans are now bathing in the dirt.

Looks like I had the light too high during germination, stems a little stretched. Letting them acclimate in indirect sun for 24 hours, then will relocate them to a more sunny spot.

#5 is still curling around in the rockwool, never broke the surface. I am letting it try to finish to see what happens.

7 Likes

Seedlings are a little stretched, but I think they will be fine.
They are all 4 being well protected by a 75lb TeddyBear!

8 Likes

Had a huge storm last night, none of the 4 survived.

Starting over, 4 more beans in rockwool now.

3 Likes

That sucks, I feel your pain.

2 Likes

All 4 seeds popped, hoping to see 1st leaves when I get home.

4 Likes

Going to let them get a little strength in the tent this time before I stick them outside.

6 Likes

I like it @MrWizard, mine believe it or not are still in the closet, I’ll get them under the sun soon.

I’ve been slowly placing my plants in their gorilla grow spots. Double Grape :+1:t2:

6 Likes

Teddybear… love it.

Sucks they didn’t survive the storm, but you didn’t lose much time.

I got home Saturday night, I’ll be running into the city for medium tomorrow and I’ll start a few Double Grape for outdoors.

2 Likes

This was the zKittelz “Runt” from the 1st round. Only yielded a zip, and mostly popcorn, but damn they are some pretty flowers!

8 Likes

2 weeks after 1st soak. Put them outside this morning as the local temps are hitting 90+f in the garage. They look good so far. They will have to stay outside until chop.

Went a little heavy on DLI to keep the inter-node a little shorter.

7 Likes

Looking good @MrWizard, heres my 2 Double grape for comparison. Put out on Monday. Thanks again @GCBudz

4 Likes

Gave them a little support, we’ve had some storms.

2 Likes

I’m a bit behind the both of you, currently indoor till they get a little sturdier.

4 Likes