3 Hole Dry Hash Pipe

3 Likes

anyone know of a canadian glassblower or website that would stock one of these? made some bubble hash and have been having fun trying different ways to smoke it

1 Like

Can’t say for sure about a Canadian specifically but I’d imagine any of the makers listed here in the thread would ship to Canada

1 Like

thanks Legs. I think I actually found a local store that has one in stock. it’s my bday today, so I can’t wait lol!

and thanks for making this post, it’s been a while since i learned of a new style of smoking device

3 Likes

Speaking of, everyone should go check out @manymoonsglass on IG, dude has a new take on the hot stick 3 hole hash pipes and the function looks absolutely INSANE!!

Edit: also happy b-day @jessethestoner hope you get some nice new glass to celebrate :heart::v:t2:

2 Likes

Here’s a screenshot from one of his function vids:

Basically he closed off a 14mm glass on glass connection to act as the 3 hole bowl for the piece. After using these things a while this is awesome because it allows you better access to clean reclaim and shit out the rig, and he’s creating different depth connections designed specifically for OG pressed hash vs rosin vs sift etc etc. he even mentions you could throw a 14mm slide in there and use them to smoke flower, this might be the one rig to rule them all guys!

11 Likes

Lol instagram showed me that after i told my girlfriend the type of pipe i was looking for. They are really excellently designed and fine crafted pieces.
Scary how instagram is monitoring me speak in my home and basing viewing suggestions based off ot

Ended up get a chameleon glass hash and herb dual use pipe.

Its ok, i wish the hash bowl was deeper and the holes were higher. My hash bubbles to much and clogs the holes. Good problem to have i guess

4 Likes

I haven’t seen the dual use option before, kinda cool idea

3 Likes

Our custom manymoonsglass hash hammer should be done any day now. Pretty stoked to try it out :metal:

3 Likes

GTFO! You got one?? You mind if I ask you what it ran you $$ wise?

3 Likes

Pffff I had to get one! I used @Pluckyevil’s birthday as an excuse hah.

Full sized “fancy” ones are 250, clear ones are 150 and mini’s are 75 :+1:

4 Likes

Not a hash pipe, but pretty cool little piece for hash smoking

14 Likes

That’s awesome, very reasonably priced tbh. Have you looked into those “strotel” rigs on IF? Basically a cross between a Dab straw and a proper rig, more suited for rosin and such but I know you’re a rosin guy so o figured it’d be right up your alley

@Cyr_grow thats the one from Sitka right?? I was looking at those myself, I ended up kind of making my own version out of a bottle that works fairly well, the craftmanship on those is awesome though

3 Likes

Yeah, it’s from sitka. Can light the hash and let it ember and smoke as much as you want or pass it around with friends

4 Likes

I was actually puffing away on my Maren Faye hammer last night, cracked into a 3yr old temple ball :drooling_face::drooling_face:

9 Likes

That’s awesome, I love the glass on glass stopper, I’ve just got a cork in my DIY setup

4 Likes

It’s a cool little piece. I follow a page on ig that makes clay chillums for hash. I’ll have to find it and pots it here

3 Likes

Oh yea, I follow Jonas chillum and a couple Other Italian chillum makers, they are absolutely gorgeous. I think I’ve got like 2 traditional clay chillums myself. Sadly they don’t see much use, kind of better used for a group session thing seeing as you can’t light em yourself really well, and I unfortunately don’t have a lot of friends that smoke hash

3 Likes

I have not seen what your talking about. Closest thing I have is and E-dab straw thing heh.

3 year old temple ball? Damn lol. I think mine is only 8 months old, still sitting in the back of the fridge unopened heh.

2 Likes

Here’s a shot:

Pretty sure that bent tube is quartz, but you just torch that end and then dip it right into your jar of extract to take a hit, less waste I think is the idea

4 Likes