3 Hole Dry Hash Pipe

$400.00 WOW !!! rather byu seeds with that money - right ?

1 Like

brings me back to “:hash under glass” were is it available ?

2 Likes

Yea you’re not wrong, lol. But a gorgeous piece

2 Likes
3 Likes

Beats using a drapes clip and a whiskey glass on a coffee table

4 Likes

Great glass BUT the pices are out of site – would sure like the hash under glass product ($150.00) wonder if they offer “used” one’s ?

3 Likes

They’ll do deals every now and then with a rolling tray included. I bought mine then they drop a deal for the tray and glass combo cheaper than what they were charging just for the glass

3 Likes

Well it seems my custom hash hammer from manymoonsglass on Instagram is done and on its way! Expect some killer updates soon :metal:

6 Likes

I NEED this in my life! Gorgeous and simple

2 Likes

It’s an awesome little piece. I haven’t used it in a while, may break it out this weekend with all this talk about hash pieces. It’s also a good piece to just put a big ball of hash on without the dome and let it fill the room with the terps. Kind of like incense @Mdjammer

4 Likes

McGiver it – piece of tape - safety pin and a glass (clear)

2 Likes

I could. But it is not nearly as classy as this piece! But I am going to try and fashion something, 150 is a bit steep for my pocketbook.
Thanks for the tip!

3 Likes

been making keif (dry ice) need to change up: please recomend a good bubble hash machine ( have tried “Frenchy’s” way of rolling /w water bottle to make kief into hash. results: poor (it will take time to give this method down) guessing that for a 5gallon might be $150.00 + (looked at one at Wacky Willy’s but afraid to order from them ordered once and after that got some “suspicious” charges (bank called) That’s not to say tho

1 Like

Was just cruising around the internet looking to see if there’s been anything new added to the arsenal of hash pipes and came across this article by the press club:

Anybody recognize that first photo? :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Look up bubble bag dude. That’s what I use for bubble hash

2 Likes
3 Likes

will surely give this a read. Check this out: “Highten Dry Sifter” the first automatic dry sifter designed for home use – Price ? haven’t been to site to check price yet - bet it’s 100.00 or more !! – Looked at the “machine” WAY to expensive, may be a “paint shaker” would do the same but than again you would have a violant shake > looked at price it’s $499.00 waty, way too much money

I’m assuming it didn’t press well, and stayed mostly crumbly no matter how much you worked it? If so, it’s probably related to the purity of your kief - dry ice hash is very dirty compared to ice water hash or gently made dry sift. The dry ice operation is just very violent, lots of heavy shaking of dry, brittle buds to get max yields which will include lots of plant matter that wont melt and combine when you try to press it out, leaving you frustrated and sore in the forearms trying to get that stuff in a temple ball lol. Ask me how I know :rofl:

if you rosin pressed it you’d see much more material left over in your work bag and less yield compared to a purer sample of hash, as an example

3 Likes

Lol I just checked try multiplying that by 6 :dizzy_face:‍:dizzy:

1 Like

good information - sounds like bubble hash will be better that dry ice because of the “violent” shaking (never thought of it) stand to reason dry ice is much faster than bubbling it… very hard if possible to press dry ice hash but Frenchy does it. Going to switch meethods to bubbling it (any good machines around?)

2 Likes