3 Hole Dry Hash Pipe

I received my Maren Faye glass 3 hole dry pipe, today! It’s gorgeous! Very well done. Gonna give it a try in a bit! :partying_face:

9 Likes

Just found this. :green_heart:

6 Likes

whoa! thats beautiful, i love all the drips and that wig wag in the center. mine came signed on the bottom as well, awesome piece! congrats!

2 Likes

I got the tracking number for mine today.

Also it seems Chameleonglass made that Gandalf hash pipe I suggested they make. You cant find it searching hash on their site, but its under the Gandalf Glass pipe (clear)

2 Likes

Little stubby hash spoon from Maren Faye. Thought the package was lost in the mail but it randomly showed up.

7 Likes

Gandalf Hash pipe from Chameleon Glass. Pretty cool they listened to my advice and made a hash bowl option for the Gandalf pipe. :+1:

9 Likes

woo! those look sick! you’ll have to post up how they function once you get a chance to kick the tires on em both.

2 Likes

Those are awesome looking. I will have to pick one up soon. Did you order through IG?

2 Likes

Yes the Maren Faye piece I got through instagram and the Gandalf pipe I got through Chameleon Glass’s site. :+1:

2 Likes

I think I’m going a little overboard here, but I bought a ceramic chopstick rest to lean my heat wands on at my desk. :joy:

4 Likes

Hey I dig it, I use a mini ceramic plant saucer lol.

1 Like

2 Likes

Made some more pressed hash today. About 4 grams, trim and larf from the past 3 or so runs maybe? Just calling it “ the kitchen sink” cause it’s got a little bit of everything in it I think.

7 Likes

I recently purchased a Maren Faye pc of this post and I have to say. THANK YOU! wow. Impressive. She only had a few quite expensive ones left on her insta, but I went ahead and pulled the trigger bc I wanted one NOWWWW! So hey man. Thank you!!

And for anyone looking… go ahead and drop the dime to get one of these pcs. They truly are amazing.

4 Likes

hell yea, glad that youre happy with it, her stuff is pretty awesome. welcome to the OG community as well!

2 Likes

Well kop_glass on Instagram just finished up my custom B’day hash hammer and sent me pictures yesterday! Just wanted to make it easier when juggling a hash pipe, hot stick and torch back and forth with @Pluckyevil. Very reasonable prices on his custom work, this cost me 75$ how it sits. He had some hash hammers available between 50 and 80$ that I was going to choose from, but he let me know that I may be surprised at the price of a custom one so I told him what I needed and here we are!

283124617_174117281640820_1896393799060970190_n
283320753_112805364769268_6168584622767176231_n
283362706_529611112229520_3835094649763173723_n
283117211_957819704858225_6382515465814775726_n

8 Likes

dude! what a b-day gift, very cool! the pictures are doing something weird but i was able to pull em down and look at em, really cool idea to have that little rest for the hot stick, i actually went out and bought a porcelain chopstick rest for mine, looks cool and works great but you’re right, it doesn’t solve for juggling all the gear you need to use the thing. the next thing im on the hunt for will be a new heady ass heat wand, i might have to hit dude up, i want something all fumed out maybe with some cool millies on it or something.

3 Likes

Ya I am not sure wtf is going on with the pictures… I will try to reupload them maybe.

There we go!

3 Likes

Just got this beauty from Max at Kop_Glass:

Can’t wait to give it a rip tonight!

4 Likes

This is my hash pipe, I need to find a glass blower to make a proper carb cap for it and it will be perfect. Actually I’m trying to find someone to make me a zro2 stick to replace the glass one but it seems unlikely I’ll ever find such a thing.

3 Likes