420 celebration

How does everyone celebrate today

7 Likes

Some canagars I pressed with bud that I harvested just over a week ago.

23 Likes

I have a new vape and I’m picking up 2 grams of distillates from my local dispo

3 Likes

Just drink/smoke last time was Fat Tuesday.

14 Likes

Happy holidays fellas! Wishing you all the dankest of the dank, the stickiest icky, and the funkiest skunk!

6 Likes

Smokem if you Got em

7 Likes

reflect on 420’s past…

ride the skunk train… (metaphorically speaking)

the skunk train, of course, is in the emerald triangle.

as you may have guessed I have already been celebrating with the volcano this morning.

8 Likes

I am smoking Romulan and Afghani I harvested this year. The plan is to zone out and transplant/foliar/prune cannabis all day; post cannabis videos, read cannabis magazines/books, drink cannabis tea, eat cannabis foods. Today I’m simply excluding all non-cannabis plant families from my life.

I’d prefer to celebrate by going into town and distributing free seeds to fellows. However I am unprepared for such this year. As well, I have no plans to congregate, despite how beneficial to my ecosystem it would be. I’ll bring some neighbours herb and plants and seeds.

Hope you all have a great day today.

-Dr. Zinko

10 Likes

i spend 420 in trim jail, smoking on some chocolate cheese x herijuana

4 Likes

Leaving work early for a “doctors appointment” then having some vaccinated friends over for fatties and fish tacos :smiley:

5 Likes

By plating seeds! :grin:
10 Herijuana

Strawberry Kush to fill out tent.

5 Likes
4 Likes

I’m going to smoke an oz of purple Afghan bho. I’m on gram 5. I’m high af. I ate two goo balls with tons of bud oil and some penis envy cubes. I’m finishing of the day at 420 by dropping 3 tabs. Then I will transition into smoking bowls of strawberry cough :yum: while I trip.

Happy 420 everyone

16 Likes

@Pawsfodocaws shit I want to be your neighbor! I of course am at work counting the minutes till I get off work. Ironically I get off at 420 today!

9 Likes

I’m chopping a plant-

Lower nugg hairs finally turned…

4 Likes

I plan to eat some cookies and watch movies on prime with an IMDb rating of 3.0 or lower.

9 Likes

Smoking fresh Platinum Pineapple right off the cresting stem.

9 Likes

this is how I plan enjoying

11 Likes

That would be awesome, my neighbors suck, a pot growing buddy next door would be nice.

6 Likes

Man, your going to sail into next 4/20!
I am starting to cob cure some of @Heritagefarms tester RPK x RL autos.

5 Likes