4th Grow Mystery Seed

3-4 days is good. I would flush last two waterings with lot of water. Soak it and then flush with few galons of pHd clean water… :blush:

About the smell and taste. You might be too afraid…I get that you are alergic to some molds but that might be the main reason why you end up with such a bad buds :expressionless: You probably dry too Fast and then you try to add the moisture with humidifier which is wrong. The important stuff is to let it dry sloooowly to break down the cells and chlorophyl. Oils and terpenes are then released to the Buds which replace the water. Buds are dry and stems snap but still sticky to the touch :blush: look at my buds. They are completly dry and every stem snaps but they hold together because of the stickyness :joy::joy:

5 Likes

Hmmmmm i mean I’m open to new ideas and respect that everyone has a different way of doing things. The way you dry makes sense it marinates basically and suckibg moisture out with a dehumidifier I’ve never thought to do it that way :joy: thos are impressive nug clusters.

But if you put drying buds in a room that’s humid won’t the same thing happen? Idk maybe I’ll give your way a shot i got some thinking to do :thinking::thinking:

@Fisch i keep forgetting to tag you and reply to your post directly smh

3 Likes

Everything looks spot on :ok_hand: feed them and dont be afraid to add more Cal-mag :blush: and maybe there is time to change the Light. Its seems like you know your stuff now and the Light seems to limit you :neutral_face: Mars hydro is a shity Light. You could have much bigger buds :blush: what about the solstrips? Have you thoth about them? :blush:

1 Like

Haha :joy: nicely Said. You can always try to do one half one way and other half other way and compare :blush: its Just a bit more work :blush:

1 Like

Thank you! Yeah I’m thinkin about quantum boards never heard of the strips I’m kinda strapped for cash so it’s gna take a little bit to upgrade my lights im hoping by April 2019 i figure I’ll take December and January off to research more plant in February have lights by April for flowering

i can’t take all the credit @Beerus has been a tremendous help he’s been my mentor thru my last three runs and I’m so greatful for his time and patience with me :joy::joy: i tend to tweak about small shit but most of my current knowledge has been thru him and the little bit of research i did before making my investment

now i have the confidence to grow a proper plant so new lights won’t seem like a waste i started with just 1 150 HPS for two plants smh

Yeah :blush: its really cool to have some Kind of mentor :blush: I dont know anybody at my town Who grows so I had to study by my self for past 5 years… But guys from OG helped me a lot as well :blush: try to find any informations about the solstrips. There is a lot of topics here on OG about it and how to build it by your self which is cheapest. I built my own as well and it works great. Check out my grow :blush: Cbd shark and Peyote critical :blush: I am at phone right now so I wont post any links…Hope somebody will do it for you :blush:

Keep growing! :muscle:

2 Likes

He’s actually on the opposite side of the country :joy::joy: idk anyone personally but since it’s legal for recreational grows I’m sure people in my neighborhood do they just hide it well

I shall look up solstrips and check out your grow

1 Like

Week 7 day 3 ended up giving full strength big bloom and triple strength cal mag probably my last feeding maybe just some cal mag then flawless finish till harvest planning to harvest the 20th

Going to start checking the last week or when the hairs are majority orange

1 Like

4 Likes

Buds are swelling, still a bunch of white pistils flawless finish will be givin tomorrow! And time to start getting ready for harvest :heart_eyes::drooling_face:

Spots are annoying and didn’t get any better with triple cal mag oh well 1 week and 2 days left

yeah natural light is needed to diagnose a problem but in just showin y’all what i been dealin the whole grow

3 Likes

once the spots are there, they arent gonna go away… you should be keeping an eye on if new spots are popping up… if so, then get out a zoom lens and scan for spider mites cuz that’s the only other thing that would make those perfect little dots

3 Likes

Thanks @toastyjakes i checked earlier in the Grow for mites when it first started happening i didn’t find any but I’ll check again thos are new spots i get new ones every other day it seems i haven’t noticed any webbing.

I’ll check with my loupe when i get home

1 Like

Is it normal for my leaves to be hooking at the last week of flowering i might go an extra week still gna hit it with flawless today

@toastyjakes i searched for mites and nothing here’s some pics of the ish in natural light

leaf septoria? How long does anyone think i got a week? Maybe two?

2 Likes

another week or so will do you fine to cut… at this point there’s not much you can do about the spots so consider them to just be aesthetically displeasing and push forward

2 Likes

Agreed it looks like someone took a paint brush and splattered my plant with rusty color paint

2 Likes

1 more week :grin::grin::grin: hyped hope this flawless finish does the trick compared to my last two grows my leaves were yellow by now

1 Like

in a sense the yellowing is kinda what you want… less chlorophyll for the cure and sure sign nutes have left soil and plant is in senescence (dying)

2 Likes

@toastyjakes So you’re sayin i should wait till my leaves start yellowing till i harvest?

no, I’m just saying it’s typically a good indicator of the plant being close to finishing

3 Likes