4th Grow Mystery Seed

Well 6 more days till planned harvest! Tomorrow I’ll be hittin it with flawless once more then a super good flush since i got family coming for thanksgiving on friday

i figure I’ll flush super good then i won’t have to water or flush again so come harvest day i just chop trim fan leaves and hang in my tent for minimal smell thanks for everyone’s input!

Checked some trichomes i got some cloudy mostly clear! I think I’m right on schedule

Can anyone tell from this pic i struggle with trichome doneness cloudy?

1 Like

Well they look prety cloudy to me but I dont see any amber. In this stage you will have more high effects rather then Stone couch locks effects :joy: depends what you want. I would cut them in this stage rather then few days later :blush:

1 Like

Thanks @Fisch i wanted them to swell up more :confused: but i do want some amber i like the Stoney bologna feels :drooling_face::drooling_face:

Plus my shit exploded with more new pistils so I’m gna wait till mainly orange

1 Like

I’ve decided I’m going to give another week i ended up giving Herculean harvest and bloom Khaos by nectar of the gods i hope they swell up some more

1 Like

9 weeks goin for another week!!! I saw some white starting to grow on my soil…mold the edges of my pot i guess it was too wet i should have waited another day before giving bloom khaos and Herculean harvest but i scooped off the white and tossed it smh

These babies are swelling like i want now :grin::grin::grin:

it it’s also getting pretty cold at night outside I’m in a basement so my tent gets down to 59 degrees some leaves are showin purple trichomes are getting more cloudy no amber yet clear but mostly cloudy.

I also took a sample of a bud that snapped off while putting it back in the tent i hung it up three days ago tried a bowl this morning taste a lil grassy super smooth tho threw it in a jar for a cure but it tastes a hell of a lot better than than previous harvests so that tells me I’ve been harvesting too early letting excitement get the better of me

4 Likes

No more white mold on the soil i turned up my exhaust fan to draw out more humidity hopefully it’ll dry out the pot faster not giving a chance for mold to grow

But i got a ton more white pistils so I’m glad i decided to wait another week I’m going to finish the grow out with plain pH water

So i shall harvest the 27th! Giving me enough time to have some for Christmas vacation and show my friends what I’ve been up to :grin::grin:

1 Like

It’s back :frowning:

eraticating this is mold right :joy::joy:

Spotted my first amber trichome today :grin::grin:

@Fisch what do you think harvest?

5 Likes

Looking done I’d say
nice colours so no idea what strains it might be?

1 Like

Hey! She looks amazing. She really showed those colors didnt she :blush: If you are ready then cut her. She looks ready. What are her dimensions? she looks really big :blush: good luck at trimming Hell :grin::grin:

1 Like

@ShiskaberrySavior well it can be one of two strains the origins of this seed are California a buddy of mine gave me this seed and 3 others “i got these thinking i was going to grow” he never did saw my set up and gave them to me he gave me 4 seeds total 2 didn’t pop 1 was male they’re old so cherry pie was on the vial he gave them to me in but could be a different strain as he mixed em in the cherry pie vial i don’t remember the other strain it could be sadly

But i don’t think it’s suppose to be purple it’s been getting down to the High 50s low 60s

Thanks @Fisch y’all are boosting my confidence she’s about 2x2 judging by how she fills my 2x4 tent haha she’s probably about 3 foot tall Im choppin today after work after some tent cleaning i was unable to get a dehumidifier sadly but I’m going to be doing a dry trim with a humidifier set to 65% RH and a 4inch exhaust fan on the lowest setting let’s see how it works right

2 Likes

Those pictures look like mites.

They’re easy to spot on the underside of the leaves. They’re really tiny. You’re almost guaranteed to get them if you run in a place with carpet. Apartments are probably the worst because of all the foot traffic.

1 Like

Thanks for the info! I do have carpet in my room where my tent is but i live in a house and 90% of the time I’m the only one in my room and i take my shoes off at the front door I’m not saying it’s impossible for me to get them im not even saying it’s highly unlikely but i did check with a loupe undersides and everything of the plant and saw nothing so that’s good news.

But i never figured out the problem today is harvest day so no need to worry now just some investigation in my notes @cannacrab

1 Like

BOOM

harvested

Anyone you humidity packs for curing? If so what size pack is good for a large mason jar 4 gram or 8 gram packs thanks in advance

3 Likes

The humidity packs make the final smell and taste like hay. I stay far away from them.

1 Like

Integra Boost not as much as Bovedas. Usually I dry and get the RH stable around 62% then use the humidity packs for long term storage.

3 Likes

Never had good luck with any of them. I now use vacuum sealed jars once my cure is where I want it, but my supplies normally won’t sit longer than a few months at final cure. If something gets to dry during storage I will rehydrate with a fresh fan leave for a night. To each is own, bit for me I avoid them and the herb that’s stored with them.

3 Likes

Then again, the few other growers I know locally grow shit herbs anyway, that could be a factor for them. Lol

3 Likes

Well my problem is keeping humidity above 35% while drying so that’s a factor for me I’ve got two humidifiers in there now going full blast with one full blast i got it to 40% so my issue is then keeping the humidity in the jar to complete the cure? I’ve never had a successful dry and cure so my bud becomes trash cuz if i don’t wanna smoke it i don’t wanna eat it unless it’s trim.

So how do you cure in jars? Do you have a pocket sized hygrometer to put in the jar? @Dr_Jekyll

1 Like