50States Random plant photos

Old Outdoor pictures 2013 - Random old seeds from 2005 from my bubby Drock. Plants planted third week of June pictures would have been early August.

34 Likes

Orange SunShine #1

Orange SunShine #2

Orange Sunshine #3

31 Likes

OSS looks like some dank!

4 Likes

Photos @ WEEK 8

Goji OG

Orange SunShine #2

Orange SunShine #3

Daisy May #1

31 Likes

Orange Sunshine #3
Smells like oily waxy orange peels, and tastes the same way just coats the mouth. Smooth happy head buzz.

38 Likes

Daisy May 9 weeks, smells amazing big frosty nugs of great tasting smoke.

33 Likes

Be sure and store some for the long haul.

The flavs should get really intense after a couple of months.

99%

5 Likes

How’s the cobra lips?
The only bodhi strain I’ve ran is the original clusterfunk And the Cuban black x big sur testers bodhi sent me

Was thinking about grabbing some

2 Likes

15 Likes

Tennessee kush,Cannaventure Seeds,Only lifecam shot, sorry.

2 Likes

Cobra Lips had a nice chem brunt rubber scent with a sweet chem flavour. Good stone with potential for really good yields of super frosty buds @ 9-10 weeks. Would run again

9 Likes

Goji OG 3 Gallon cloth pot

40 Likes

so heavy she’s falling over :upside_down: what kinda nose does the goji og have

3 Likes

She was a heavy girl in a 3 gallon pot, I think she gave 4 ozs of heavy hittings great tasting buds. She smelt like sweet earthy, berries, and black liquorice. Everyone agreed she was wonderful with a knockout smoke great for nighttime smoke.

15 Likes

wow nice i’m growing a cross with it, least i think so, boysenberry x starfighter, boysen is goji right? hopefully i got a knockout :head_bandage: nighttime smoke those are my fav… did you keep the cutting? sounds like a full run of that would yield killer

4 Likes

Boysenberry should be a Goji OG F3. I hope you find something really nice with that Starfighter cross too.

I kept the cutting of the Goji OG and would love to do a full run with her indoors but I have no room left. I plan on taking cuttings of Goji OG, OSS#2, Daisy May, and SSDD outdoors this summer and see how they do in the wild lol

14 Likes

Sunshine #4

32 Likes

Elfsnacks

27 Likes

All those images probably would have turned out okay if someone didn’t drop the buds in sugar :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Thats the second worst part, I spend all this time growing the shit and someone ruined my buds by dropping or spilling sugars on them. I have interrogated the cats but they didn’t say anything.

The worst part is the buds were big too but now are small. Don’t know where the big buds went god damn cats, again they have been tight lipped about the whole situation. :laughing:

23 Likes