6 years of OverGrow Anniversary Party $500 in prizes! A pot for pot Medium grow kit winner announced Sat. July 30th 2022

And 2nd out to @tresbundles !

2 Likes

Those went fast. :laughing:

4 Likes

Y’all ninjas! Send me a PM with your addy’s.

:metal: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Maaan I’m super stoked! yes! :heart_eyes: :man_farmer: :man_dancing:

3 Likes

Been wanting a pack of these since I first heard the name! Thanks man!

3 Likes

Hey @Heliosphear hooked it up with some slaps to go along with some packs,…many of you may have tasted the rainbow… but have you ever grown it! Rainbow ylly f2s from yours truly,… a ten pack and one small overgrow sticker to go along with it. Happy overgrow anniversary people!!! I want to thank helio and his wife and all whom have contributed, you all are good people!!! A few are five packs but those who get them will get 2 of them for a total of ten seeds and one small sticker each.

Please say dibs, as well as accompany it with a number the first ten will recieve a pack of ten(or two packs of 5) and will recieve one small slappy. :grinning:

Overgrow the planet!

Pawsfodocaws

18 Likes

Dibs 1 thanks :pray:

7 Likes

Dibs 2 please and thanks

@Pigeonman @DJSF @Bobgrows @Gizmo @ColeLennon @Heather420

Ditto…thanks @Pawsfodocaws :hugs:

11 Likes

Say “2” please.

7 Likes

Dibs 3 please

7 Likes

Dibs 4 please?!

@CrunchBerries @BeagleZ @SensiBowl @Perro @BarefootAndBlazed @Cartwright @DesertHeartGardens @hollyho @Bobgrows @bassman5420 @Pluckyevil

Thanks @Pawsfodocaws!
Good looking out sis @KanehB !

Love & Light ☆ DJSF

12 Likes

Dibs #5 please!

6 Likes

I’ll collect post information when this ends.

5 Likes

No problem!

3 Likes

Dibs #6 please

7 Likes

Looks like a good strain, thanks again for the cool giveaway! @Pawsfodocaws

3 Likes

It’s super dank and produces a nice amount. Definitely a winner in my book. Awesome fade as well and purple hues everywhere. Accompanied by orange to red buds once dried and cured.

6 Likes

Dibs on 7? Thanks

4 Likes

Dibs “8” super awesome of you @Pawsfodocaws sounds real dank and some nice lineage there :call_me_hand: thanks for the tag @DJSF

5 Likes

Change it to 8!

3 Likes